1.

See notes at the end for spoiler :(
Or... don't.

Sadly, Harry doesn't have any tattoos in this fic and Lou only has the chest piece.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuTfcAeJG2v/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

DO NOT COPY MY WORK (THE POEMS ARE ORIGINAL WORK OF MINE)

LA

Rough hands slowly slide against her waist, and the stranger pulls her back flush against his front, sending streaks of electricity up her spine, her tummy wiggles from within but she can always blame it on the shots she did mere minutes ago.

"Why were you staring at me?" He drawls against her ear, the club music fading in the background. And oooh, he's English!

I should've worshiped her sooner
If the Heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece

It makes her giggle- his breaths hitting her neck and the soft brushes of his lips over her ear piercing. Her mind flashes back to those green eyes flashing at her under the perfect lighting.

"You were staring right back." She throws her head back against his shoulder, an arm rounding the back of his neck. "Besides, gotta appreciate the beauty now, don't I?"

My church offers no absolutes
She tells me, "Worship in the bedroom"
The only Heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you

"Appreciate the beauty, you say." He runs his hands along her sides, her dress a rough contrast from her skin. "How exactly do you plan on doing that, because I can't stop you, can I?" He teases her. "I'm just a man. You, on the other hand-" Bending down to attach his lips to her neck, he kisses down to her collarbones. "The Goddess, the Devil- whatever you want to be."

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

"A real charmer." She murmurs pulling him furthur into her neck. She absolutely loves his lips already, she loves how soft they are on her skin, how careful yet sure. She knew she'd love them the instant she saw him licking them from across the room.

"Name's Harry."

My lover's the sunlight
To keep the Goddess on my side
She demands a sacrifice

Her smile is hidden by the hair falling over her cheek and she tilts her head. "So 'Arry," She hums his name as he sucks a hickey on her skin.

His hands tighten around her waist, looping around, hips grinding against her fantastic arse.
She lets out a breathy laugh, swinging along with him even if the music isn't exactly for filthy grinding.

But she feels him around. She feels his hair, his breath, his lips ticking her skin, she feels his hands, roaming around- exploring her but never teetering on the edge of creepy, instead, his hands are warm and sure and steady- experienced.

We've a lot of starving faithful
That looks tasty
That looks plenty
This is hungry work

With a flick of his arms, she's turned around. "Are you gonna make me work f' it?" He asks. And it's the first time she's taken a good look at his face and boy, he really does have a face of an angel.