reacting to the nxde music video (requested)

"How are you feeling about this?" Minnie asked as she stared at you sitting beside her.

Today, you get to watch the video for nxde and you're so excited!

So excited that you can hardly contain it.

"I'm beyond excited! I just know it's going to be incredible!" You said. "Now play it because I can't wait another minute!"

She giggled at how excited you seemed to be before pressing play on the video.

And as soon as it began, you were left in awe.

You've always been amazed by the girls' videos.

You can't believe how good they are, it leaves you in awe.

But it seems like they just get better and better.

With each comeback, you swear that video is your favorite.

You swore that Tomboy was your favorite when it first came out and nothing could ever top it, but you were wrong because nxde, somehow, is even more amazing.

"Whoa..." You said as Minnie came on screen. "I love that look, baby. You look amazing!"

She smiled brightly.

"And your voice is just so pretty."

You were blown away by Soyeon's rap and the girls' incredible vocals.

You don't know how they do it but they manage to outdo themselves every comeback.

They're just insanely talented.

"I can't believe how good this is. It's my favorite!"

"Didn't you say that about the last two videos?"

"Yes, and I'll probably say it about the next one too. But that's okay because I love them all."

Minnie giggled and pulled you closer.

"So good, baby!"

The video came to an end a couple of minutes later and you couldn't help but applaud Minnie before showering her with kisses.

"What was your favorite scene?"

"Well, it's hard to choose but anything with you in it."

She smiled brightly.

"Also, Soyeon's scenes were incredible."

"They were. We all did well. I'm proud of how it turned out."

"You should be. It's amazing, baby." You smiled before kissing the corners of her lips. "I can't wait for the next video!"

She laughed as she pulled you onto her lap.

"Thank you for always being my biggest fan."

"Of course, my love. I'm proud of you." You said as you brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "And I love you."

"I love you too." She said before kissing your lips lovingly.

"Okay, now play it again."

"Again?"

"Yes. Again. And again. And again."

She giggled as she squeezed you tightly while you restarted the video, so obsessed with it that you wanted to watch it on repeat for as long as you could.