mommy (requested)

"You're so pretty," Minnie whispered against your neck as her fingers trailed up and down your body. "I can't get enough of you, my love."

Your fingers were shaking and you couldn't help the way her name fell from your lips repeatedly.

The show you wanted to spend the night binge-watching tonight had been completely forgotten about a few minutes ago when Minnie pulled you in for a few kisses which quickly turned into a makeout session.

But now, you couldn't focus on anything else even if you tried.

The only thing rushing through your mind was her.

She's the reason your heart is racing and every kiss and every touch of her fingertips across your body leaves you craving more.

Her soft lips pulled away from your neck and, at first, you whined because you had been in heaven with her lips on your neck.

But then, her lips started to travel down your body, moving from your neck to your collarbones to your chest and then your stomach.

You sighed softly as she hummed against your skin and lifted your shirt.

"Can you move for me, pretty girl? I want this off." She whispered.

You arched your back slightly and lifted your head from the pillow so she could pull your shirt over your head before tossing it across the room.

"That's better." She whispered.

You had only been wearing a long-sleeved shirt tonight, finding it to be most comfortable for your night in with Minnie.

So now Minnie was able to cherish every inch of your skin and admire you more.

"So gorgeous." She said as she trailed her fingers along your thighs and then moved up to kiss your neck. "Your skin is so soft, baby."

You were breathless and convinced your heart was going to burst right from your chest as she began to leave love bites on your neck.

The bliss was so intense from her caresses and her kisses that you couldn't hold back.

"Mommy," You moaned.

Minnie froze for a second, her lips and her fingers stopping on your skin as she let it sink in.

"Oh, did you just call me mommy?" She asked, smiling against your skin. "You just called me mommy, didn't you?"

Your cheeks heated up.

"Now, baby," She paused to pull away and stare at you, her fingers moving from your thighs to cup your cheeks. "Mommy is talking to you. Talk to me, sweet girl."

"Yes, Mommy, I did." You replied and your breath hitched upon seeing her smirk at you.

"I like it." She spoke before kissing your jaw. "I like it so much. It's hot. Say it again. Call me mommy again."

"Mommy," You sighed softly. "Mommy, please keep kissing me."

"Yeah? You like that?" She asked as she kept kissing your skin, her lips brushing right against that sweet spot on your neck. "I know you do. If you keep calling me mommy, I'll do anything you want me to do tonight."

"Is that a promise, mommy?"

She chuckled against your skin as her fingertips trailed back to your thighs.

"That it is, pretty girl."