chapter one

Y/n was in the  interrogation room after he was found outside of the Headquarters they took his weapons and his upper armor. now he was wondering what is going to happen to him it's not like he can go back to the Empire because he went rogue and he can tell that their technology is not advanced for space travel then two  beautiful girl came in the room 

 now he was wondering what is going to happen to him it's not like he can go back to the Empire because he went rogue and he can tell that their technology is not advanced for space travel then two  beautiful girl came in the room 

(the one on the right is Sarah and the one the right i jenni)

Sarah: Who are you?? and what is your mission.

Y/n:......

Jenni: hey stupid we are talking to you!!

Y/n: what's the point you both know that i am not from here and i don't care what you do to me.... i rather  be dead then go back to the empire.

Sarah: Empire you mean Sakura Empire?

Y/n:No the Galactic Empire wait you don't know?

Jenni: know what?

Y/n: damn i was right your planet doesn't know about the outer rim and what happened.

Sarah:What happen??

Y/n: there was a war known as the clone war for three-year war that the republic fought against The Confederacy of Independent Systems or the Separatist Alliance but until the order came in...

Sarah:What was the order?

Y/N:Clone order 66 is when the jedi betrayed the republic... but after that some clones question the order either they were arrested for treason..

Sarah: what happen to them?

Y/N:There has been rumors that they were either executed, taken to prison, or they did something to them to be loyal to the Empire.

Jennie: I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you went through alot.

Y/N: almost i was a guard back at my home world then I was sent out to fight and now me and my brothers are being replaced by the storm troopers. 

Sarah: great we are going to have another war with the sirens and now with this empire.

Y:n: They do not know that about this world and i know for a fact that they are too busy trying to form the empire and probably they are still fight with someone.

Sarah: then we have an offer for you do you want to help us in our war against the sirens.

Jenni: You will be a commander of a base called Azur Lane...

Y/n: I will do it but i don't wear any uniform i wear my armor incase if i need to help them.

Sarah: okay but i must warn you that they kinda don't like men.

Jenni: it a long story let's go get your gear so we can go to the island..

as they went to get his gear and told him what had happen that two male commanders did some questionable things to them and that used them as slaves nothing more. Y/n was mad that they had to go through all that he promise them he will do everything in his power to show them that they are more than weapons.