chapter 4

The next day came, and n/y woke up and saw belfast sleeping peacefully, so he got up to let her sleep as n/y got ready, and he felt someone behind  him and saw it was belfast.

Belfast: Good morning  commander.... are you okay?

Y/n: Good morning belfast how did you sleep?

Belfast: i slept well, how about you?

Y/n: same but it stills feels weird you know the barracks back at Kamino they were hard as a rock but here the beds are soft and i don't have a beautiful woman share the same bed with me but it was good.

Belfast: i am going to use your bathroom before we go okay..

Y/n: okay go ahead belfast

as she went to the bathroom he went to put on his armor back on then  he heard a knock, so  Y/n went to answer the door to find one of the royal maids....

Y/n: hello can i help you miss?

???:Good morning commander, Queen elizabeth would like if you would come to the garden for breakfast?

Y/n: Tell he i will be there in a little bit....

then she herded a sound from the bathroom and the door open.

???: Is there anyone in the room with you?

then Belfast came out of the bathroom and walk and standby Y/n to and saw her sister at the front door.

Belfast:edinburgh, what are you doing?

Edinburgh: Little sister, did the commander do something to you?!?

Belfast: Calm down, big sis....

Y/n: Wait, i thought belfast was the older one....

Edinburgh: Well, i can see that, but come we don't want to keep her majesty waiting...

as they were walking and every shipgirl was saying good morning to him was walking he notice that belfast was warped around his armed

Y/n: belfast, can you let go?

Belfast:No, i want to be close to you...

Y/n: belfast... you know that i have never been in a relationship before...

Belfast: Wait, you never dated any girl before...

Y/n: No, i have not done to the rules we had...

Belfast:You are not with them now, so are you interested to date now?

Y/n: i don't know yet...

belfast: y/n...

she got in front of him.

Belfast: y/n you are important to me not just because you are my commander... that you cared about us and....

Y/n:belfast.... care about  you, Sarah,Jennie, and everyone here, and I promise  I will do everything in my power to keep this place safe.