chapter 2

Y/n was in his office looking at the reports on the last two commanders that were station here and what he found about them made him sick... so he went to saran and to jennito talk about this and if they were going to be a problem for the girls.

Sarah: y/n what can i do for you?

Y/n: you should of told me about the last two commanders did to them  and now i understand why girls here hate all men.

Jennie: y/n all the males that was sent here either see them as weapons and play things do to  the way the dress.

Y/n: that may be true but they are people like you and me this makes me sick.....

sarah: were you treated like that during the clone war?

Y/n: some people wished that war never happen and that there were some in the empire treated my brothers as if we were equipment...

Jennie: y/n if you want to talk me sarah,belfast, wales,illustrious are here to talk.

Y/n: i now ma'am well i am going to the mess hall to grab some grub... you want to come?

Sarah: sure.

Jennie: okay.

then they went to the mess hall to to see all different shipgirls just talking the then they sw the y/n walking with sarah and jenni.

Y/n: i can see that they don't like me.....

sarah: give it some time y/n they will warm up to you as they went to the line he notice unicorn as walking up to him.

unicorn: big brother!!!

Y/n: hey unicorn how are you doing today?

unicorn: i am good and i got you something... close your eyes please..

Y/n closed his eyes and waiting   then he felt something in his hand.

unicorn: open....

y/n open he saw the it was a necklace it had the royal navy's signai 

Y/n: unicorn...

Unicorn: please accept it i know that ere are some that don't trust you so please..

Y/n: i love it   and i want to give you something as well...

unicorn: what is it?

then  everyone saw the y/n got on one knee and was taking off something off around his neck and got something out of his bult..

Y/n: i want to give you my dog tag and this patch 

Y/n: this was my unit they were my family.... my brothers and now HMS Unicorn you are a proud member of the kamino guard...

Unicorn: what happen to then can we see them?