mission: success...

"Rain!" Sky shouted through the phone

"Rain!" Sky shouted through the phone. Rain winced, pulling the phone away from his ear. He had just posted to twitter about getting into Cycle Entertainment. However he had messaged Sky long before he posted the tweet. Why was Sky calling now? Rain groaned, rubbing his face with his hand.

"I'm sorry Sky, I didn't mean to keep it from you. Truth is I didn't think I would even make it in so I just... Didn't tell anyone. And then when I did make it in I wanted to make sure I could tell people and not get in trouble because companies can be kind of be weird about that sort of thing. Plus I messaged you first thing this morning. Why are you just now calling me?" Rain knew he was rambling, but he couldn't stop himself.

"I saw the message, I just didn't believe you until the twitter post that was liked by the company." Sky admitted. Rain huffed. Sometimes it was hard being Sky's friend. Why would he think that Rain would lie about that? He didn't purposefully ignore his friend's messages. He had spent that whole morning practising his dancing. So far there was no plan for a full debut, so he was doing dance covers. It was still hard though, it was much more activity then his body had been used to. It would definitely be a learning curve for him.

"I promise I'll take you and Apple out to eat to make up for it. She's been messaging me all day today." Rain sighed. Sky perked up hearing his friend's words. Apple had been messaging Rain all day? That was a good thing. Why did he sound so upset about it?

"Why are you upset about that?" Sky asked bluntly. Rain froze. He hadn't realised the way he had spoken. He truly did sound upset about Apple messaging him. The messaged had nothing to do with him, every message was about Phayu. She was asking Rain so many questions wanting to know if he had interacted with Phayu. If he had met him or talked with him or even was training with him. So yes, Apple was paying attention to him finally, but it was all about his proximity to Phayu.

"They're all messages about Phayu." Rain mumbled.

"Well, you are under his agency. Of course she's going to ask about him." Sky said.

"I've barely talked to the guy, and every time I do he's so rude. What am I supposed to tell her that her favourite idol is mean? No. So I feel bad lying to her." Rain admitted. Sky was about to say something when Rain heard the door to the practice room open. He looked up, Yuna walking in holding a water bottle and towel.

"I gotta go Sky, I'll message you." Rain said.

"Good luck! And I will hold you to that food you promised me!" Sky said before hanging up. Yuna smiled at Rain, waving at him. Rain smiled, getting up from his spot on the floor and walking over to her.

"How are you doing? Is it hard?" Yuna asked, handing Rain the water bottle. His hair was wet with sweat, sticking to his forehead. He looked like a mess honestly.

"It's definitely not easy, but I'm having a lot of fun learning the dance." Rain said, taking a large gulp of the water. Yuna giggled, sitting down on the bench along the back wall of the room.