give me what i need

The weeks of workshops went by quickly. The acting coaches were impressed with how close Rain and Phayu seemed to be. They really only needed to work on their chemistry with other members of the cast. While they focused on the workshops, Rain began staying with Phayu. His home was much closer to the studio they were going to. It only made sense to stay with him.

Whenever Yuna would ask Rain about his sudden closeness to Phayu, Rain did his best to brush the questions off. It was easier to distract than to come up with a million lies. Phayu was better at lying for them anyways. When they started posting on social media together the fans went crazy. For Phayu it was a welcomed surprise. He was worried about the people that had previously shipped him with Prapai.

Those groups of fans had made his life a living hell for months. Now everyone was excited to see him posting with Rain. When Rain allowed him to post photos anyway. Phayu understood that Rain wasn't one to show off all the time. He was a much quieter person than most other celebrities. Though it did seem to be working in his favour. Whenever he posted they always did well.

When they started filming, the company wanted them to start posting even more

When they started filming, the company wanted them to start posting even more. They encouraged spoilers and dropping hints about the plot and filming. Rain seemed to be in his element with acting. He was enjoying himself much more than he thought he would be. He was also loving the fact that it was essentially his job to spend time with Phayu. It really was the best of two worlds.

Even if they couldn't tell the public or the company that they were actually in a relationship, they were still happy. They got to promote together, and play 'pretend' that they were together. It was working well for them. Even Apple and Sky were happy for Rain. Apple still only asked about Phayu when they got together, but Rain was okay with that. He liked talking about Phayu too.

"Rain, how are you able to work with Phayu on the series? I wouldn't be able to do it without falling in love... well, more in love." Apple said with a giggle. Rain sighed, stirring the ice around his cup with his straw.

"It's easy for me to put up that wall between person and character." Rain said with a shrug. "Phayu doesn't act the same as his character does."

"What's he like? Like in real life. You never told us about that." Apple said. Sky scoffed, rolling his eyes. Rain may have never told Apple how Phayu was in person, but he certainly had complained to Sky enough times. Apple looked over at Sky with a confused look. Sky returned it with a shrug of his shoulders.

"He's..." Rain started; he paused thinking about what he should say. Should he just say the truth? Would Sky rat him out? "He's nice. Just like everyone said he was. He's also helpful on set."

Sky's eyes widened. That's not what Rain had told him. Was he just trying to save Apple from the truth? Or did he actually change his mind? Either way, Sky was confused by Rain's confession. Apple however was beaming.

"You're so lucky you get to work with him! I can't believe I know someone who is so close to P'Phayu!" Apple seemed to be on cloud nine. Rain laughed, shaking his head. A couple months ago the smile on her face would have given him butterflies. Now however it was just a normal smile.