Chapter 22

Michael

With the taste of her still lingering on his lips, he watches in awe as she gracefully drops to her knees, maintaining eye contact all the time. The candlelight dances across her face and he sucks in a breath — she's already so beautiful, and when she gazes up at him like that, she's practically ethereal.

Insecurity briefly flickers through her gaze as she hesitates at his waistband — a rare sight from Calloway. Michael tenderly runs his hand through her hair, his thumb brushing across the hollow of her cheek, reassuring her with his touch. Things become very clear to him in this moment.

He would die for her. He would do anything for her.

Her lips press against his stomach, just below his navel, and the surge of pleasure it sends through him feels like heaven.

"Do you like that?" She asks, her mouth trailing further downward, mirroring the way he had done it to her.

"I like that," he agrees, his cock throbbing with anticipation as she unzips his trousers and carefully removes them, along with his boxers.

He's so hard for her it aches, erect and swollen to the point it feels like he could explode. He's never had this problem with anyone else — usually it takes almost twenty minutes of vigorous pounding before he can find release. Yet, with Calloway, his tip is already dripping with desire before she's even touched him there.

She leans in, and Michael's eyes roll back, summoning every ounce of his willpower not to finish right away. But then she dips down, lightly biting at his thighs instead. Payback for all the ways he teased her.

His breathing grows louder as she brings her hand to his balls, holding and exploring that part of his anatomy. Pausing briefly, she decides to further explore it with her tongue — Michael grasps onto the piano to steady himself as she licks and sucks across, working her way to the base of his cock.

Agonisingly, just before she wraps her lips around him, she teasingly pulls away. Her perfect lips glisten with saliva. "I like it when you beg," she mimics, eyes flashing mischievously.

A soft chuckle escapes him as he holds her head in his hands. "I'll beg for you all fucking night, sweetheart."

Her head tips back a little, gaze flooded with desire, but then it's replaced once again by a flicker of insecurity.

"What is it?" He asks, voice laced with concern.

"Nothing." She gulps, taking him in her hands, her grip firm yet gentle. "I just don't want to do it wrong. I want you to feel good."

His desire for her intensifies to the point of near agony. How could he ever explain to her, make her understand the depth of his longing?

"Don't worry," he murmurs instead, voice filled with reassurance. "I'll talk you through it."

Emboldened, she runs her tongue along the underside of his length, tracing the veins and flicking at his swollen head. "Like this?" She asks.

"Fuck," he groans. "Yeah, just like that."

She does it again, and again, and the ache in his balls becomes almost unbearable as he fights to hold back. But she's not satisfied — of course his little perfectionist would want to master the art of giving head.

"What's next?" She asks, eyes filled with both curiosity and desire.

He could easily come just from her doing that — but he did make a promise to guide her through it.

"Take it in your mouth," he says. "Just the tip."

She obediently wraps her pretty, soft lips around the head of his cock, the heat of her mouth engulfing him. He can feel himself leaking into her. The sensation driving him to the edge. Her tongue swipes the bead at his tip, and she looks up at him, seeking his reaction.

"Fuck, your mouth feels incredible," he groans.

She pulls back slightly, her lips still wrapped around him and asks, "Next?"

"Take more. Move your head up and down — fuck yes, just like that," he encourages. "You're sucking my cock so fucking good, sweetheart." He groans as she drags her lips back and forth along his length. "Fuck yeah, Cal. You're so perfect. So fucking perfect. Such a good girl."

She moans around him and tightens her fingers around the base, burying him as deeply inside her throat as she can fit, like she's as desperate for him as he is for her.

"I'm going to come, sweetheart," he tries to warn her, fighting to maintain focus as he throbs inside her mouth.

Instead of stopping, she laughs softly around him in victory, and he fucking explodes inside her — spilling his cum into her perfect mouth, while she continues to suck and milk him dry, undeterred. His hips stutter uncontrollably for what feels like forever until his release finally subsides, leaving him gasping for breath.

"Was that alright?" She asks, leaking from her mouth with her eyes wide and waiting.

"Come here," he whispers. "Fucking come here."

He takes her in his arms and kisses her, his tongue pushing through streams of his own cum to taste her. She moans softly into him and they stay like that, hands softly roaming each other, cherishing each other. He kisses her forehead, and holds her in his arms, and breathes softly.

"Come on," he finally says. "Time for bed."