A Second Meeting

irjfhhejejs i didnt wanna write so many right off the bat but im SOFA KING BORED‼️‼️‼️

Gwen Stacy
The second time you and Gwen (or Spidergirl) met, you were being robbed in an alley. It seemed like your luck had turned sour lately and you were experiencing bad things left and right! Of course Gwen was there to save you, time and time again. It was kinda awkward how often you two would meet.

   Hobie Brown
On your days off from work, you would stop by the music bar to listen to Hobie strum his guitar. You seriously didn't think you'd ever heard someone play an electric guitar so perfectly, and yet here we are. His music always seemed to put you in a trance, and the beat would sync perfectly to the rhythm of your heart.

   Miguel O'Hara
It was actually very shocking to see Miguel return for a second time. You figured it was a one-and-done kinda thing, but he kept coming back and ordering the same black coffee. The second time it happened, you instantly recognized him due to his cold expression and large build, and you greeted him a lot more cheerfully this time around. It kinda threw him off but he never pointed it out.
"Oh and by the way, thank you for the tip you gave me the other night!" You told him before he left.
He looked like he had already forgotten about it until you brought it up.
"Oh, it's no problem. I wasn't expecting to be back here," he replied. He left another tip, not as big as the last one but still quite a lot. The amount he tipped was as consistent as the days he stopped by, which was almost every other day. You found yourself hoping to see him more and more; despite his harsh demeanor, he never failed to lift your mood.

Miles Morales
You two only met a day ago, in the cafeteria, so you didn't hang out too often right away. You'd only meet for lunch during school and then go your separate ways, as though the only reason you kept meeting up was to not look like a total loser sitting by themselves during lunch. Soon afterwards though, you began hanging out like any normal friends would.

   Pavitr Prabhakar
You still had a few more weeks left of your trip to India, and Pavitr was pretty determined to continue to get to know you better. He served as a tour guide for a few more days, and you would turn up to all of them to keep him company. Besides, you found yourself wanting to learn more about the location you were traveling to and, under the assumption that Pavitr was a local resident here, figured he would be your go-to guy for any questions you had.

The Spot
Fortunately for you, Spot left the moment you has asked him to, feeling quite ashamed and embarrassed with himself. You annoyingly fixed up your house again and when you sat down on the couch to read, you remembered the spotty guy had never returned your reading glasses; or the hoodie you did not appreciate him wearing. You opted to go to sleep instead of trying to make the best out of the messy day you had. However, right as you felt yourself drifting off into a deep slumber, you heard a thud right outside your door. You were spooked at first, but then became agitated. Your energy became more aggressive as you jumped out of bed and walked to the bedroom door, swinging it open violently. Before you could stomp your way to whatever made the thud, you looked down and saw your hoodie folded up neatly with your glades sitting right on top.