Symbiotes

GUESS WHO FINALLY SAW THE VENOM MOVIE... AND GUESS WHO ALSO FELL IN LOVE WITH IT 😻😻
i'll edit this chapter in a bit but since i haven't posted in a couple days i'll just leave it published for now

Gwen Stacy
If you had a "parasite," and you told Gwen about it, I think she'd be as supportive as Annie. Weirded and creeped out at first but I know your symbiote would absolutely adore her!! And Gwen would love to have the company as she swings around the city doing her patrols.

   Hobie Brown
Lowkey I think Hobie would be jealous of you. If you tell him he'd probably laugh at you and think you're fuckin with him until you're like "no really" and he's just "???"

   Miguel O'Hara
     Oh god expect to get a lecture from Miguel on why having a symbiote is a bad idea. You're gonna sit there for like 5 hours minimum 😫 /hj... Seriously tho, he would definitely be more on edge around you if you had one. Your symbiote will try getting Miguel to like them more than you would; I'd also like to think they would like Miguel a whole than more you... Even if he doesn't like the idea of you having a parasitic alien attached to you, he's gonna care for you anyway; maybe even more now. He'll ask you if you're feeling alright all the time and just make sure to check up on you a lot more.

Miles Morales
     Miles is gonna be confused as hell. And also maybe slightly terrified. He'd also be more on edge around you but not completely afraid. After a few times of seeing you with your symbiote he would grow more comfortable with the two of you!

   Pavitr Prabhakar
He would be scared at first but get super hyped about it after the shock wears off. He would ask a ton of questions and be all amazed by you and your symbiote! I'd also imagine that he shows you off to all his spider friends. :]

The Spot
I think he'd be all of the above. And also going through all stages of grief. He's kinda scared of it, kinda jealous, and will probably tell you that it's not a good idea to keep one. But, in the end, he will support and help you! Being an ex scientist has its perks; after finally getting over the initial shock, he'll gush about symbiotes and their abilities to you. Be ready for a entire weeks worth of parasitic alien lectures.