The Last Cookie

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES AAAGH 😭😭 i'll try getting a ton of small chapters out this weekend !!
also, ty for all the stars and comments?!?? /lh

   Gwen Stacy
     Gwen will let you have it. She's not much for fighting over random or small things and if you really want it enough to fight her for it then she'll give it to you right away lol.

Hobie Brown
     He's gonna win, sorry. No way you manage to overpower him, whether you know about his spider powers or not. Even if you don't fight physically but rather verbally, he's gonna win. He's not gonna prepare some logical reasoning beforehand; I think he'd just counter all of your arguments with "nuh uh" until you give up.

Miguel O'Hara
     He'll let you have it! He's not much for sweets anyway and I'd like to imagine he would spoil you with snacks n whatever else you want.

   Miles Morales
     You know who gets the cookie in the end? His mom or his dad. Neither of you are willing to back down and will resort to extreme tactics to get the damn cookie. Up until his parents get tired of hearing you guys fight over a single cookie and end up eating it themselves.

Pavitr Prabhakar
It depends on his mood but Pav might it eat it without asking first or he'll leave it there for you. If he's feeling extra playful he'll eat in front of you and if he's feeling extra sweet he'll hand it to you!

   The Spot
The one instance where you actually win! He would give it to you for two reasons: one, he doesn't want to argue or fight with you. And two, he just wants to make you happy.