A/N

I hardly recall if I've mentioned it prior to now but I hate making these things however I do believe this is relevant.

When I first wrote this little book, I used my phone to write every part of it, leaving it rushed and incomplete with many gaps and so many other issues that I'm not going to delve into.

I'm here to say that I will be completely rewriting this book from bottom to top.

I know, "Nix, its been months since you even glanced at this book, why now?" Simple answer is I rewatched the movie and felt the need to read over some stuff.

Hell even right now I'm typing all of this out on my phone as I'm too lazy to get up and grab my laptop, please ignore the fact that is almost 4am and that is defiantly not the actual reason as to why I have refused to get said laptop.

Anyway, as stated, I'll be rewriting this book.

I'm not sure when, however I am sure that when I inevitably publish it, it'll all be in one go so it will probably take quite some time.

I'm going to try and make the rewrite more original than this mess, try and make it smoother too.

Oliver is staying however I'll be refining his "Kitsune" ability a bit more, I might even just drop it down to animal features and illusions as those were the main part of the story. Main plot point in this one will not be changing, his mother will still be dead, Oliver will still be reserved and uncomfortable around that majority of the family, Alma will still hold animosity towards him, etc etc.

Anyway, great talking to you lot, feel free to leave comments on what you think should be fixed and I'll see what I can do.

Until next time!