INTRODUCTION 1

Kim family

Kim seokjin / Jin

22

real son of Mr. Kim 

7 brothers 

closest to all his brother aka mother like to them 

it is not like they do not interact with eachother but they can disturb them anytime and spent many childhood memeories with them )

takes interest in cooking and fishing , loves to pamper other with gift , he works in marketing department in ravenx leading  raw manufacturing company in south korea . supportive towards his brother . calm person . he takes care of the kim mansion in absence of mr kim . 

" Tell me every terrible thing you ever did and let me love you anyways" 

"look at you comforting other with the words you wish to hear"

Kim Haneul, kt

24

real son of Mr. Kim

7 brother   hates his dad ( will know about it soon)

closest to suga , jimin , taehyung 

CEO in france  in his own company 

likes  knitting , loves collection antique things and wine , not in good terms with his dad , he started his company at the age of 19 on his own in france . loves his brother a lot can do anything for them , he seems like an open book , silent observer , loves cooking , commited to health and hygiene . he works according to his rule in foxin  leading fashion designing company and wonhe top global tech company .

" i prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery "

"I am the monster you created"

"Don't fucking bark if you can't bite"