part 14 : Helping hand 🤖

1 WEEK AFTER  MARRIAGE 

carefully balancing her toes on the small desk she finally fixed the last nail for the canopy and vines she jumped on the bed looking at her custom dazzling star . just little admiration to stay longer in this place was she properly hoped for . 

she was like a bird migrating from east to west every moment .  no place could work as a glue for her . moving from places time to time was not easy leaving your friends , memory , sentiments , emotions and try to build them with other in loop hoping just for a stay was not easy for y/n 

Mrs lee job never made it easy though . being a single mother and business women was not easy for her . she had to move from towns to city frequently to manage her budget and food chain . shifting to overseas for y/n was the best thing she did .

leaving the country where u spent almost 12 years of your life made her feel lonely and angry but this was the best was to at least call a place as home . 

coming to Korea was the minute thing she ever thought would happen . Maybe decorating a place was a small thing but for this little soul it meant a lot . it carried a wave of emotion to call a place as her .... as her home .... as her part ....as her safe house....her tree house ...her happy place ..but was it really the real home she is finding ?

after giving a last check from every angle y/n gave herself a satisfied grin and walked out of her apartment to buy some essentials . 

y/n- well reader u see living alone is not easy , you need to manage a bunch of things . buying grocery , dumping out garbage , cooking , cleaning , manage expense . etc . even look for a part time job . 

till i reach my destination , let author show u my fantastic hard work on my room and apartment 

ROOM 

LIVING ROOM 

LIVING ROOM 

KITCHEN