part 15 :The Game of Lee twins

Y/n felt a urge of adrenalin as she walked down the lecture hall . It was her first day of university after her being Kim y/n not lee y/n . She was eager for the day to end soon and reach back to her apartment back . She scanned around the room hoping to find a soft lonely corner but all she saw was strangers looking at her scared , excited , disgusted , judging etc.

Taking the seat in the last row of the hall . She started doodling in her notebook ( best way to make the time fly ) . Zico and Baekhyun shared different classes than her or else she would have been sticking with them . Moments later loud hooting and fainting noises could be heard she peeked down the window and saw her S-T-E-P brothers arrives with her sister . She cared the least about them . If it was not for her duo brother Jimin and taehyung she wouldn't have stayed in the Kim mansion week ago .

Surprisingly a week had passed since the Kim encounter . She left early in the morning after meeting with jiminy and taehyungie . She didn't pick any calls from her mother or her new dad honestly She couldn't stand seeing the lovely dovely couple being too interactive in front of their kids and Yunji being the priority al reason . Yunji being a year older than her gave her relief , having different classes and at different time made it really .1% chance for them to collide or see each other except lunch .

The only Kim's she interacted with were her duo Jimin and taehyung . Namjoon and Hoseok preferred spending time with Yunji . They matched the vibes Tho . They loved fashion , shopping , reading , styling blah blah blah . Jin and Suga preferred to spend time on completing their work rather than any goofs .

Poor jungkookie was still confused being the youngest and open to the Morden he understood the situation between the siters . He could see the cold war between them and how her brothers were too getting involved in it . If he choose Yunji as his noona then he would lose a chance for a being a big brother and if he choose y/n he would lose an elder sister .

MOMENTS LATER

Jungkook entered the lecture hall and looked around the room finding her step sister . For a sec he thought to go and sit with her but he quickly skipped that thought and sat two seat ahead her not too far Tho . He still wanted to think whom to choose or break the fight between them and have both . He was being selfish but his Hyung's always taught him "take the things that belong to you no matter how " and now both of them were his sister . He can be selfish for good 😁😁😁.

Looking around the class as the teacher entered her eyes met his...

Cha Eun-woo , university's heart robe

He was sitting a few rows ahead of her , and he looked stunning . His brown hair was messy , but in a good way. His eyes sparkled with intelligence and mischief . His jawline was sharp and his smile was charming . He was the kind of guy who made girls swoop . y/n felt her eyebrow raising looking at him . Noticing a stare on him he looked backward and passed a smile to y/n . She quickly looked away feeling embarrassed . He seemed to be interested in this class but also he seemed aware of her presence .