Part 10: wedding & media

tae- *whispering in y/n ear* he like to flirt a lot but would never date

y/n just laughed at his words.

______________________________continued~

NEXT DAY

WEDDING HALL

TIME: 10AM

y/n pov

Excitement was something far away from me . I wasn't in the scenario of thinking of a happy family with mom , yunji or anyone else . All the things felt supernatural to me. 

MOM finding a man for her . technically  University goon are my soon to be brothers but somewhere in my heart a bug was still shinning with excitement for having a brother not just 1 but 2 fucking brothers JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG by my side 

at least i ain't alone or completely stranger in the house *smirking* or maybe i was never .

yunji &mom left from lee mansion early in morning they had booked makeup artist and some more things there only soo , i was left back at home alone . 

TIME SKIP

20 MIN

When i reached the main marriage hall . Bts  along with yunji were checking all the decorations , staff , security , media , paparazzo . 

I sat on one of the middle most corner of the entrance and started scrolling on social media . social media was filled with the shocking news of marriage  .

 F rom dispatch to k-news . k-media was also shocked on listening about the soon to be couple . two different type company CEO  marrying together .all were trying to find any business connection along the marriage.

AUTHOR POV 

y/n entrance did not go unnoticed by anyone . all were so busy in their work and decided to continue further with it . once task were assigned to the staff . Hoseok  came towards y/n to mess along with her.

j-h - finally, miss princess thought to show up . tell me mam shall i order something for u *innocent smile*

you must be tired sitting and seeing us work our ass off . *sarcastic*

(y/n stands up and move towards hoseok)

y/n- well it would be my pleasure but my stomach s pretty filled . 

rm- you-

y/n- can you please stop creating a scene . you all never informed me about any task . so how would i know or help you up.

j.m- hyungs will you stop messing around with her 

(comes in front of y/n and hoseok)

yunji- well jimin  the thing your brother said is right . (you all look towards her) 

he's absolutely right  . she did nothing . we are the one who arranged everything .

tae- why are you guys making fuss over such a small thing *looking at them with disbelief *

(jhope comes between yunji and tae)

j.h- its not a small thing brother . we are sweating are blood to control the media and news channel . what's she doing . scrolling through  media 

tae- hyungs you have lost your sense . c mon y/n lets go 

jin- stop right there taehyung , jimin and y/n

(taehyung didn't listen to anyone . he held y/n hand and leaves the marrige hall)

*CHANGING ROOM*