Opening day

(AN: I was not this nervous while publishing my reaction fic for the first time. 😟)

"Enjoy your time at ANHS, Kiyotaka-sama, Asuka-sama" said Matsuo-san

"We will Matsuo-san, I'm sure he feels the same." I looked at my little brother who just nodded.

"I'll try my best to contact you if I find anything about Ayanokouji-sensei."

"I thought we are not allowed to have outside contact." asked my little brother, Kiyotaka.

"I'll not contact you myself but Chairman Sakayanagi will keep you informed his whereabouts." Matsuo-san explained.

Kiyotaka nodded, and I saw the bus heading towards us, "Looks like the bus is here, we'll take our leave Matsuo-san." Matsuo-san nodded with a smile.

"Bye Matsuo, give my regards to Eiichiro too." said Kiyotaka

"Sure, Kiyotaka-sama." Kiyotaka nodded and boarded the bus

"Matsuo-san, I know white room was found, but they did not capture that man. Please don't underestimate him." I warned him firmly,

"I know, Asuka-sama." I nodded and boarded the bus, I saw Kiyotaka sitting at the window and his bag is on the empty seat beside him, aww!! he saved me a seat, and people around him looked angry, haha! 

I sat on the seat which he saved me, "Thanks!" he nodded with a smile. For others, it's a smile but for him it's just moving his facial muscles, but still I'm glad I thought him that. Being honest, he has become more expressive lately, I'm happy for that.

The cool breeze hit our faces as we proceed to our destination, I saw Kiyotaka put on his earphones and rested his head on my right shoulder and I just patted his head and let him sleep for few moments.

Feeling a little bored, I started to observe my surroundings and I saw a few students wearing ANHS uniform and a few working employees. I saw a black-haired girl reading 'Thinking, fast and slow by Daniel Kahneman', good choice. I also saw a beige-haired girl standing and a blonde boy sitting in priority seat, what's interesting is that, I saw a office lady slightly glaring at the blonde boy, why is she glaring at him? Is it because he's sitting in priority seat? If so, then she's stupid, the blonde also noticed her glaring at him but he just smirked at her with irritated her even more.

The bus stopped at the next stop and I saw an old woman enter with a cane supporting her, she looked around searching for an empty seat and seeing there are none, she just stood there one hand holding the cane and the other hand holding the support railing. The office lady from earlier walked towards the blonde with a frustrated look, this could be interesting!

"Hey! You there, can't you see that this elderly lady is having trouble?" the office lady confronted the blonde.

The blonde smirked, "Yes, I can see that, so what?" I held back a chuckle hearing him and of course the lady did not like his reply.

"You're sitting in a priority seat. It's natural to offer up those seats to elderly."

"I don't understand. Priority seats are just that: priority seats. I have no legal obligation to move. Since I'm currently occupying this seat, I should be the one who determines whether or not I move. Am I supposed to give up my seat just because I'm young? Ha! That reasoning is nonsense."

A smirk grew on my face hearing him, the lady had extremely frustrated look and the elderly woman just said she's fine standing up. I looked at Kiyotaka who is still sleeping, I slowly turned towards the others in the bus without disturbing him, I saw the black-haired girl completely unaffected by this situated and beige haired looked she wanted to jump into the situation any moment but I already see the school in the sight and she noticed it too and stayed silent.