Suspicions confirmed

I parted my ways from Kiyotaka and others and walked towards Horikita-senpai to give a shot at student council. I'm 80% sure that I wouldn't be accepted, I mean Horikita-senpai wouldn't admit a random Class-D student, would he? Haha. I saw Ichinose and Katsuragi waiting for president to finish his talk with a blonde boy, probably another student council member.

"Hello Ichinose, Katsuragi." They turned to me, Ichinose smiled at me and Katsuragi didn't change his expression.

"Hi, Ayanokouji-san! Are you here to apply for Student council?" Ichinose asked, Katsuragi looked interested in my answer.

"Yeah, I never joined before, so I thought I would give it a try. Are you both applying too?"

Ichinose smiled, "That's great, Ayanokouji-san. I hope all of us get in." Katsuragi just nodded at my question.

I turned to Katsuragi, "How are you doing, Katsuragi?"

"I'm doing fine Ayanokouji-san, thank you for asking." he sounded serious, looks like he's wary of me. Calm down dude, it's just second day.

I saw Horikita-senpai finished his talk with that blonde boy and turned to us, but I saw the blonde boy looking at me and Ichinose more intently than others before leaving, I wonder why?

"I am assuming you three want to apply for student council?" asked Horikita-senpai.

"Yes, Horikita-senpai." responded Ichinose, while me and Katsuragi just nodded.

"Ok, Tachibana will..."

Horikita-senpai was cut off by a pleasant song which I haven't heard in a long time, we turned to the source to see Kiyotaka playing it... haha, so nice of you to play this song, Kiyotaka. I lost the count of how many times I heard him play this song on piano. This song originally meant for guitar, which is my instrument, but it sounds equally good on piano too.

I watched Kiyotaka leave after signing for music club and we turned to Horikita-senpai, who was still watching Kiyotaka as he leaves,

"That was amazing, I wonder who that boy is... he was really good." Ichinose remarked,

"Ho~ Do you have a crush on him, Ichinose?" I tried to use a teasing tone but failed utterly, but it still worked because I saw a tiny blush on Ichinose.

"E-Eh? No Ayanokouji-san, I was just admiring his skill." Ichinose said while blushing, as I was about say who he was, Horikita-senpai spoke,

"Say you three, are anyone of you from Class-D?" as in que, Ichinose and Katsuragi turned to me.

"I'm from Class-D, senpai."

Horikita-senpai turned to me and looked at me for few seconds probably noticing the similarity between me and Kiyotaka.

"Do you know a student named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka in your class?" I was controlling myself not to smile, Ichinose and Katsuragi immediately caught on the last name and turned to me and I looked at them while putting my finger on my lip asking them to stay silent, of course Horikita-senpai noticed this and looked confused.

"Yes, I know him senpai. Do you need anything from him?"

"I don't need anything from him. I just wanted know more about him."

"Well then, you came to the right person, Horikita-senpai. No one knows Kiyotaka better than me in this world." I said with a small smirk, and Horikita-senpai looked confused and Tachibana-senpai, who was standing beside Horikita-senpai from the start also looked confused.

"What are you, his girlfriend?" asked Tachibana-senpai,

I faced Tachibana-senpai with a disgusted look, "Eww! I hate incest, bunbun-senpai." I thought of calling her loli-senpai, but I feared she'll pounce on me.