Interactions

After we separated from Kiyotaka and others, Nino and I made our way to buy some groceries and kitchen supplies. On our way, I saw Nino sneaking glances of me, looks like she wants to talk to me about something.

"You want to ask something, Nino?" Nino jolted in surprise

"Yeah... Asuka-san..."

"Just Asuka is fine, no need any formalities."

"Ok, Asuka... what is your relationship with our father?" that huh, I expected this question sooner or later.

"Maruo-san is our family doctor." I did not lie, yes... he is the head of medical department in white room but he checked mine and Kiyotaka's health as part of his job. He also checks that man's health on daily basis, in that way he's our family doctor.

"Oh, I see. I've never seen my father that shocked before when he saw you both at entrance."

"You see, me and Kiyotaka are home-schooled our entire lives. He used to come to our home for check-ups. That is the reason he was shocked; he did not expect us to join a school." Referring to that place as home just disgusts me.

"Your family must be really close to papa, because he never does home check-ups."

"My father pays him good money for that."

After that, we just walked in silence. A few moments later, I started the conversation,

"How good are you at cooking, Nino?"

"Oh, I'm very good, that's one thing I'm very proud." said Nino with full confidence.

"I see, you know the recipe for Ice-cream?"

"Yes! you want know?"

"Yes! that's one of the dishes I haven't tried cooking..." I can actually read it from a cookbook, but this way I can develop a friendship with Nino, Kiyotaka is already ahead of me in making friends.

"Let's meet up in my room this weekend," I added and Nino agreed.

In the next hour, Nino and I brought the kitchen supplies we needed and headed to convenience store to buy groceries. We entered the convenience store; Nino went towards meat section and I went buy some ice-cream and ingredients needed for dinner. After buying those, I went towards cosmetics. 

I went towards cosmetics section; there I saw the black-haired girl who sits beside Kiyotaka. Coincidences can be freaky. I saw her picking a lot of cheap stuff, I don't know anything about cosmetics but the maids at the mansion really helped me with this stuff.

"You know, there are better products than that of those you picked."

She glared at me, "I'm fine with what I picked, why do you care anyway..."

"I thought you don't know about other products; I just informed you."

"I don't need your concern." Who the hell is concerned about you?

"Anyway, I'm Ayanokouji Asuka, Nice to meet you." she looked at me slightly wide eyed, but regained her composure.

"You just went ahead and introduced yourself? Also, Ayanokouji?" she asked.

"Ah, Kiyotaka is my little brother..."

"You are the elder one huh," she muttered

"What is that...?"

"Nothing that concerns you. Now, can you leave me alone..."

"You didn't give me your name." I argued