That damn curse

_Swad's Point of view_

I like it when he whimpered in fears and let out a shocked moan during our little kiss. Which make me lusting more for him.
  I make some food for myself and put some sausages in it. As I was about to eat, a familiar voice could be heard from behind me.

"Having lunch,I see~" Nightberry giggles as he kiss my cheek and sit across me. He looks like a schoolgirl who have a crush.

"What do you want from me, Nightberry?" I sighs as I eat my noodle in peace. The pink goopy skeleton smirked and come closer to me. He caress my thighs with his phalanges, right near my crotch.

"Oh, just nothing~ I wonder how much longer you will go insane losing your 'darling' soon~" Nightberry chuckles as he caress the flowers in my ribs. His curse for me when I left him sexually frustrated decades ago.

"For the love of god ,Nightberry, fuck. off. I don't need you in my life. We're done decades ago after I found out you loved Moon." I clenched my fists in anger as I recall how love sick Nightberry towards Moon eventhough we were in relationship. Those thing make me realise his love is fake. Not only he has feelings for Moon, he also has feelings for Delusion, which makes him a manwhore. But thankfully, Moon rejected him decades ago when he found out Nightberry was two timing with Delusion behind Swad's back.

"Come on~ Don't be a brat for a Black, goopy skeleton , Swad....  You know I'm better than the original~" Nightberry smirked when Swad looks like he's about to snap. Swad open a portal and side kick Nightberry into it, not giving him a chance to talk.

"Goddamn it. Now I lost my appetite." Swad unbutton his shirt, revealing flowers in his ribs. It was supposed to be a hanahaki disease, but for skeleton, it only make him unable to walk like usual and make him feel like a watermelon in his rib. It was heavy to carry. The flower didn't hurt his breathing because he doesn't have a lung, but it makes him harder to focus.

"Darling... Just wait till I got my hands on you. You can't escape me for a second time. I'll break your damn bones to keep you stay. I'll fuck up everyone on my way, I swear to god!" the table shakes when I slam my hands on it in anger. I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself before I messed up the table and waste the food. I might as well take out my anger by destroying the surrounding alternative universes and take revenge on my dearest brother who left me when I was at my worst.

"My..my, my dear. hurting that the original Nightmare left you?" Bill chuckles and step up from behind the darkness. His permanent smile widen when he saw my distress face. "You know, I always up for another deal from you." His black and yellow pupils were dilated, as if he will be delighted if I make another deal. I didn't know where did he go after he fought with Sans from Hazbin!tale and deal with him.

"I do not believe that this is acceptable from your part, my love I would suggest you to reconsider our agreement,,don't you dare to disobey me."

"Oh,my! How scary. No wonder all you ever wanted is to have ownership over Nightmare instead of not making him love you or trying to make him have feelings for you. Even as a sun that shine brightly in the kingdom, you're quite deep in the dark, Swad." Bill snickers when he saw that I crushed my cup glass of water bare handed. I was fuming in rage, casting angry glances at the deal demon. The fragile glass may have shattered into tiny pieces, but the damage extends beyond the physical realm. The act of destruction has caused a wave of negative energy to permeate the atmosphere, creating a tense and turbulent environment. The anger and bitterness seeps through the air and clouds the once delicate atmosphere, creating a feeling of tension and unease. The broken glass is just one small symbol of the much larger conflict that lies beneath the surface.

"I should have known not to trust an anomaly like you. You should have just died in the void,along with your au,Bill." Smirk could be seen on my face as I say it. "How about I make you meet your maker? I'm sure they wanted to meet you dearly. After all, they're all so happy that they could die to meet you in it. I snicker at my own dark humor pun. Even though Bill has a permanent smile like the other Sanses, I could feel rage and anger seeping out of his aura. Most sanses could contain their anger, and it seems that Bill is trying to keep his cool so he wont attack me or the deal will be off.

"You've gone too far, Swad. Even as a Sans like yourself, I still have a breaking point" Bill said, taking out his cane and point it to Swads ribcage. "I wont hesitate to throw you into void myself. Even if you didn't sell your soul to me when we made the deal of finding Nightmare, your soul is bound to me. Dont make me drive your mentally unstable mind and drive it to insanity like Asylum. Then I push your dearest Moon to the void with you after I get rid of the Deal demon from Hell tale."

"Why should I be scared of losing my last piece of sanity? I want my Nightmare now. Tell me, or ill make your worst nightmare come true. Im dead serious." Swads eyes are glowing even in the dark, making Bill shivers because he forgot that Swad is more powerful than Nightmare and he was already at the peak of breaking and destroying the universes. Even though hes a deal maker, he needs Errors help of taking care of the Aus Balance. He knows he need the help from the original Sanses help to get rid of Swad.