Corvux

BTW this is written in a weird way and I am not making the chapters in the correct chronological manner

Tw: suicide, thoughts of suicide, SH, etc.

______________________________________
'\'|'\'|'\'|'\'|'\'|'\'|'\'|'\'|'\'|

Somewhere in New York City, five stories up and sitting on the edge of a roof, a young lady contemplates life and ending hers. If we zoom in, we see that she has long raven black hair and her entire eyes taken up by midnight black. And if we slip into her perspective....

"Useless

Worthless

Freak

Crazy girl

Crow girl

Kill yourself

You'll be useful in the next life"

Oh my, that's intense. Let's slide out of her head and send someone to help her. Maybe one of her friends? Scud, that's right, she only has the crows. Well I guess we'll send Poe then. Poe's actually fairly considerate taking into perspective that he's a raven in NYC. Alright I need to go talk to Poe now... You want to come? Okay, I wasn't expecting that from you. Well I kinda was as Sunshine IS the one writing this... But I'm just the narrator. RIGHT! I had to go talk to Poe...

*Poe's POV without Caramel*

I was sitting on top of the big green statue, I think Carmel said that it was called Statue of Lifting? Liberty? I'm not sure. But anyways, I was sitting by the top on one of the ledges. Speak of the cat, she's here!

*Time skip*

She had wings

She had wings!

SHE HAD WINGS!!

O MY SCUDING STARS SHE HAD WINGS

And ow- they hurt- FUCK
Her back hurt a FUCK ton

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

And- owwwwww
Now her arms hurt too? Today was just not her day.

*Pov switch to Carmel*

The reason poor Corvux hurt so much was that she was starting to get feathers on her arms too.

Her wings were magnificent, black with hints of blue in each feather. When the sun came out they shine, like polished silver. Corvux's wings were huge, if she stretched them fully from wingtip to wingtip they could be roughly as long as limo, if not longer.

" ' " ' " '  * 1 hour later *  " ' " ' " '

*Carmel*

It stopped hurting, I could tell by the fact that she was straightening up and standing.
  And you know what stupid decision she made?
She tried to fly. Or at least flap her wings. You know why that was a stupid idea? Maybe because she has massive wings and no idea on how to use them.
She was in a park. With trees all around her.

Like- girl, at least use SOME sense?! Although at this point I'm not sure if she has any. Anygays, The results of her attempt at flapping her wings was branches in her face and a crap ton of leaves unsettled off the ground, as if a mini tornado came through.

Book of Booksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें