Vigilante Shoto

Shoto Todoroki was tired. Scrap that, he was tired and just so done with today. Today had included particularly bad training, his “Father” being particularly angry today.  Now HellFrost was EXHAUSTED. Fighting off villains and heroes alike could do that to a woman. Especially when she had to deal with Eraserhead. Shoto and Hellfrost were bruised and battered, barely having enough energy to take off their clothes before flopping into their bed, lying in the same bed and mind, quickly falling asleep with no energy for their regular banter.

<Time skip, two days later, late at night>

GODS DAMN IT! We messed it up.

Let me take over, I got it.

No! You’re shit at lying! AND you're going to use the wrong pronouns for us, as well as be too polite, which is inconsistent with our Vigi Bit!

Dang it, S̸̡̨̡̘̮̪͓̠̊́h̴̹͍͉͊̈́̃͊̐̒͐̋̈́͗o̵̬̠̍̀͊̈́̎k̴̫̲̮̱̦̙̺̫̟͈͂͒͝o̶̢̰̦̺͍͓͈͕̻̍̏͋̄̋̎̓̿͘͠, I wish you were wrong. Well let’s get this over with, at least let me interject?

Yeah yeah. Besides, Tsukuatchi isn’t coming anyway. We’ll get by.

The vigilante rolled their eyes, annoyed by all the questions Eraserhead was asking.
“Look, kid. We won't hurt you. Just cooperate, please.”
"Who is we?" Fuck, I knew we should have left earlier. But the dude needed help! We didnt know Eraserhead would arrive. Let me just-! NO! AGH!

To an outsider, it would look like Hellfrost was arguing with herself. And so, that is what it looked like to Eraserhead. It was really quite confusing, one mome t she would say "Im sorry, excuse my bad manners" and a split second later "SHUT UP! You dont know crap about me! Let me out!"