Togachako-Pickpocket-U

Ochako lived for this, the way that the sweaty bodies surrounded her, the scent of alcohol permeating the club, the hands moving around her body, the thumping of the bass so low and loud that it practically shook the floor. She loved the way that when these people woke up at noon they wouldn't know where their wallets or keys or cash was. Because she had it. It was intoxicating, the feel and risk of slipping her hand into their pockets, risking it all and nothing at the same time. As she bodied up and started dancing with another her next pick-pocketee, a beautiful blond woman with space buns in her hair pulled Ochako close to her. Ochako had no qualms dancing with the pretty lady and made that obvious, distracting and seducing the blond as she slipped a hand inside the blond’s pocket. The blond grabs both of Ochako’s wrists, suddenly stopping the pickpocketer. Ochako’s eyes snapped up, clearly surprised that she had been caught, let alone by a lady she actually liked. But that was besides the point. She had been caught, now what was the pretty lady going to do? Call the cops? Make her pay? Just let her go? There were so many questions running around her head she didn’t even notice the woman trying to talk to her. Oh kami, what was going to happen.