CHAPTER 12* CONSENT

ERICA'S POV

I was heading back to my house after the overwhelming announcement in our company. Not to mention i have to intimate my mum about the party that is gonna take place tomorrow at night. I was almost home, i shoved the key inside the knob of door and headed inside. I kept my purse aside.And let out a sigh. I was exhausted as hell. Not to mention the fact that being a personal assistant is not a cup of tea. I took a red shiny scrunchie from my petite white box that was shining like a pearl.

Took the shiny scrunchie from the white box and i made a massive bun out of my cinnamon chocolate hair. Summer was soon gonna approach us or it had already approached us, Because i was already grilled up. Nevertheless i took my house keys and hanged them at our aesthetic key holders which has a beautiful quote carved on it that goes like "A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams."

Then I grabbed my purse and other few stuff and headed inside my room.

Took off my clothes as I was feeling too hot and wore a bath robe as i headed inside to relax in my personal Jacuzzi. Turned on the tap and added some tropical fruit scented bombs in my bathtub. I used the citrus scented bomb as it would keep me refreshed. Removed my bath robe and settled in my bathtub to relish the experience of hot citrus scented water.

As the hot water made contact with my body it relaxed my sore muscles. This is my favourite jacuzzi experience although i know that it is a bathtub and not a jacuzzi but still mum had always taught me to cherish the little things as it would never see my face even if i yearned for it. Mum is always right.

I miss my grandma. How i wish she was here to look after me. When I was young i used to ignore her in every single way i could after all I was just so reckless.Grandma used to cherish me more than her self. But I just couldn't see her goodness, and the last time where i visited her was in the graveyard.

A little advice to you all "cherish the little things, for one day you will look back and realise they were the big things." I was so immersed in my bathtub that i forgot what the time was, quickly i wrapped myself into bath robe and got prepared for the dinner. I wore a black tank top paired with black sweatpants and quickly jotted down the stairs and landed to the dinner table.

Mum was already preparing up the dishes and serving food from casserole to gold thin line plates with lavender petals printed on them.

"Hi mom! What's for dinner?" i cracked my knuckles.

"Hey hun, i made special food for you today!"

"Really? Let's check it shall we?" i opened the lid of casserole inhaling the refreshing aroma of the hot & spicy pasta

"Oh my holy heavens, thank you so much mom for making me the best pasta in this world!" i hugged her.

"Erica, what happened honey? Why are you being so emotional today?"
Mom questioned cupping my face.

"Nothing mom I just felt like complimenting you today, afterall you work so hard for us!" i hugged her more passionately.

"Haha, sweetie i work hard every single day you have noticed it today!"
She detached me from herself and continued serving the food.

"Erica now don't be such a drama queen and relish this food before it gets cold." She shoved me inside the chair and served the meticulous aglio olio pasta.

The aglio olio pasta is a classic Italian dish where the spaghetti is tossed in a simple and tasty garlic, parsley, olive oil & parmesan cheese. It is one of the best dishes in the world which requires minimal ingredients. The parmesan cheese was just bursting in my mouth. My soul for asking for more of that.