Intro(pls read to understand the plot)

Number 8, one of the extraordinary umbrella academy students born on the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989 to mothers who showed no previous signs of pregnancy until that particular day. However, she slipped the notice of Sir Reginald Hargreeves during his mission to adopt as many of those children as possible. The girl came to his notice when her mother willingly gave her daughter to Sir Reginald after the death of her father who had custody and the fact that she didn't accept a freak show as her daughter.
________________________________________________________________________________

!!warnings!!
This story will contain blood, wounds, gore possibly, swearing, and traumatic character stories. Read at your own risk, please.
Rights to the oc belong to me...you guys can use her if you like I really wouldn't mind as long as you don't take her rights upon yourself. Her character is a self-constructed personality that according to me seems to be a match for the number five personality. Also, he was a lonely boy so I'm giving him someone to love other than an imaginary mannequin which not gonna lie was kinda cringe. You hopeless romantics can imagine yourself in her place to create a comforting scenario <3 

disclaimer! 

The character's ages will be changed to avoid the whole pedophilic thing, I don't want people to be uncomfortable so I'll be making a few adjustments of my own. The Hargreeves will be 24 and the oc as well as five will be 18 however there will still be no mature content because Im uncomfortable with that.

________________________________________________________________________________
Number 8, Serenity Maverick, was found on late notice by Sir Reginald Hargreeves at age 13 upon an unexpected event at a bank during her dad's work shift causing the reveal of her powers which she thought would never actually be real. Upon her father's death, the custody returned to her mother who did not want her anymore and gladly accepted Sir Reginald's offer adding one more Hargrave to the family. Mr. Hargreeves used to call her 'the possessor of all' in relation to her powers, the last child to be born on the 12th hour of that very unparticular day, who had possessed more than just one power. She has the power of telekinesis, time travel and teleportation, manipulation of sound, and the ability to talk with animals.

Serenity has thick black chest-length spiral curls and a pair of glossy dark brown almond eyes which reflect a certain glow with a set of prominent lashes. Olive skin tone, sharp jawline with rather full and rosy cheeks. of course, not every character is perfect and that's normal, she's taught herself that perfection comes when one learns that, insecurities are what make a person their perfect self which is why she doesn't pay much mind to her lazy eyes dark circles, and nonchalant facial expressions. 

She liked spending most of her time by herself, reflecting on her thoughts that aimlessly bounced off of the walls of her head which. She liked the road of solitude more than anything, sitting on the balcony when the winds were strong yet brushed off her skin like silk and rain drizzled, the pitter patter of the droplets calming her on-edge nerves down. She'd often skip sleeping to replace it with sitting on her spiny chair in complete darkness with a lamp on beside her as she listened to nostalgic songs. 

Walking up in the middle of the night due to insomnia just to go and sit on the roof gazing up at the stars wondering just what more could be out there, sometimes completely unrelated meaningless things made her feel complete. She knew that someday someone else would be standing in her place not knowing that she had ever even existed, after all. "Life is a lonely road, so learn to live alone"   but she never expected someone to come along in her life and teach her that it was never wrong to spend the few fleeting moments of your life with someone who you love. And that love is indeed something not only existent in fairy tales but in real life too, who knew it'd come from someone who didn't believe in the idea of love himself.

_________If you can't look at the bright side, I will sit with you in the darkness__________