𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙼𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑

𝙰𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙳𝚎'𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎, 𝙻𝙰
♫: 𝙴-𝙼-𝙵: 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘 𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔

"I'm not sure!" Jania laughed making me sigh "Girl yes you do!" I urged and she finally gave in "Fashion Nova" she said and I nodded "Not you gatekeeping" i mugged and she laughed.

"Get out ma' chair a bitch finna go down the street" I smiled rubbing the foam on top of the girls head "Ouu girl my ass hurt" she groaned standing up.

"What you gettin' in to after this" I yawned walking over to clean up my li' station "going back to Atlanta you know I only came out here for you" she shrugged and I nodded.

"Be safe pretty girl" I said and she nodded giving me a side hug and placing the money on the table before walking out.

"Ouu guh I'm tired" I spoke to myself while getting my stuff together.

I could just take a nap cause we in my house but I got some things to do so imma start that right now.
-

"You look good in that" I reassured princess as I slipped on my shoes, spraying some perfume on my body.

"Ight guh' come on" She gave in and I nodded grabbing my keys off the dresser and following her downstairs.

"I need to clean up!" I huffed "it's literally spotless in here stop it" Princess laughed opening the front door pushing me out of it.

"I need a man" I sighed climbing to the drivers seat "Ain't nun' you can't get lookin' like that" Princess smiled and I nodded.

"Many men" We both laughed as the song turned on.
-

Rolling my eyes slightly as we entered the packed club we pushed our way to our section "Just hot and funky" I mumbled when we finally made it past all them people.

"Mane, i swea' people just wanna see me fight the way ole' girl just tried to get on me fa' walking through" I shook my head making princess laugh.

"Ion' know why people try you like that" she laughed "I'm sayin!"

"Tell em' bring a bottle!" I tapped the guard and he nodded walking away "guh! Look who in here" Princess yelled over the loud music making me look in the direction she was lookin' in.

"Ouu guh! What's up wit' these rap niggas today!" I chuckled seeing Nba Youngboy standing in his section with a whole bunch of other people.

"No way BR that live right na" I added looking around the club "that man so fine LAWD" princess moaned making me shake my head "never was a nigga that fine fa' you to be moaning" I laughed and she hit my shoulder.

"Bitch?! Nardo" she screamed again making me smack my lips and look over to see Nardo was indeed walking inside the club with people following behind him including li' shawty.

"What they doin' here" she dragged watching as the man went straight to Yb's section catching me by surprise cause last time I heard about Yb that nigga does not make friends especially not rap niggas but Hey What do I know?.

"They together" I shrugged and she continued to fan girl while I poured me a drink I'm grown shut up "ou bitch" i scrunched my face up at how strong the drink was shaking it off and downing the rest.