𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
♫: 𝚆-𝚆: 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘 𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔

I covered my ears, huffing as I tried to block out the loud music. My sleep was disturbed by Amoura blasting Wicked Witch in the shower while screaming the lyrics.

I fw the support, but it's 8 in the morning.

Yb groaned from next to me, "She did that bad" he said before sitting up, "Desean come here!" Amoura shouted, causing him to smack his lips and stand up, going to see what the girl needed.

Since I had already been woken up, I decided to get up as well and start the day off. "Pause the music," Amoura said as I entered the bathroom, where she had just finished showering and was wrapped up in the towel, with Yb sitting on the counter with a bored expression.

Doing as told, I pressed pause on her music before grabbing my toothbrush off the counter. "Y'all slept good?" She asked stepping onto the drying mat we both nodded in response.

After brushing my teeth I washed my face and went back to the room where a fully dressed Amoura and Yb stood. "Where we going?" I asked grabbing my wallet from off the dresser.

"She hungry" Yb spoke up making me nod "We getting breakfast!" She said walking out of the bedroom to the living room.

"Benard, can you get my purse off the bed?" She asked, I nodded going to get it and handing it to her as we all exited the room.

//

"Y'all should've wore masks or sum" Amoura sucked her lips looking outside of the small burger restaurant's windows at all the fans waiting outside with their phones out.

"Ignore it," Yb said walking over to the counter to pay for the food. I looked over at Amoura as her phone started ringing she sighed and picked it up.

"Yeah, Daddy?" She raised her eyebrow putting the phone on the speaker since she was too lazy to hold anything.

"Say, Moura where you at?" An older man's voice replied and I knew it was her dad because of the contact name and she called him dad.

"I'm in Houston Ima be out there tomorrow, why?" She said scooting over in the booth for yb "Mama asked can you do her hair for her birthday?" He said "That's not even a question, of course," She rolled her eyes and the older man laughed.

"Ight, Moura Ima send you some money for the house and I got sum' other shit for you, Hit me when you back," He said "ight, Daddy I love you" She smiled "I love you more" He chuckled before the call came to an end.

"You got hair to do tomorrow?" I asked Amoura and she shook her head "Hell nah, I fly back in tomorrow ima be tired".

"I thought we were getting breakfast" Yb smacked his lips looking down at his burger that he hadn't touched yet.

"Benard wanted this." Amoura snitched, making me smack my lips, since I told her to say that she wanted the burger in order to get him to listen.

"You coulda' asked wick, I would've got you this" Yb chuckled and I smiled "You just did" I said taking a bite from my burger "I'm talm' bout' after I got me and moura some pancakes" He rolled his eyes.