𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝙶𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎, 𝙻𝙰
♫: 𝙳-𝙿: 𝙽𝚋𝚊 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚘𝚢

"Why you writin' her?" I snatched my arm away from a crying Iyanna walking over to the other side of the living room so she could stop touching me.

"Kentrell this isn't right and you know it's not!" She cried harder, dramatically sliding herself down the wall pulling her knees to her chest.

"Answer my question Iyanna or get tha' fuck!" I glared, she sniffled lowly before beginning to speak "Kentrell I thought we were married, we have a family, we have Kj! Why are you doing this to Me" she quivered and my eyebrows immediately shot up.

"Say, Iyanna when you gave me that ring back months ago and said you ain't want no dealings wit' me! I said get the fuck I don't want you no more and you left!" I lashed out.

hearing the girl trying to guilt trip me made me mad, especially with her lies knowing that all these hoes do is lie for the internet and forget their reality. I'm the reality

"We ain't no fuckin' family mane, I don't deal with you unless it's fa' my child allat other shi? Mane a nigga ain't worried bout' that you come hea' to fuck and leave nun more" I finished smacking my teeth when her lips started to quiver once more.

"You sitting here crying cause' you ain't expect me to say nun' about this shit because you really sit up here and do this to every girl I'm seen wit' she ain't that tho' so calm down fa' I send her up here for playin' on ha top anyways" I narrowed my eyes at her before walking off leaving her on the living room floor to cry.
-
Kentrell sat on his bed contemplating if he even wanted to dial the girl's number, with how she acted the girl might try to twist the whole situation as he was 'calling to check on her' which would never be the reality.

But he needed to let people know to stop playing with his Moura cause she ain't one of his groupie hoes the girl was a real woman and was fighting anybody who said sum' bout her and he ain't want her to be fighting like that.

Making up his mind, he pulled out his phone dialing the number who he hadn't dialed in a long time despite what the girl said on the internet.

The call connected after the first ring

"Hello!" Arabian spoke with obvious excitement spilling out her mouth "Say, lemme ask you sum" Kentrell spoke and the line went silent which meant for him to talk.

"You know Amoura?" Kentrell asked catching the girl by surprise "No.." she mumbled, slightly embarrassed he was mentioning another girl to him instead of what she wanted to hear.

"𝙾𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚗𝚘𝚠?" Kentrell thought to himself before laughing out loud.

"Oh, forreal?" He asked sarcastically "Yeah kentrell ion' know who that is, why?" She replied, nervously bringing her bottom lip in between her teeth, knowing how the man gets when he is mad.

"Say, Arabian you text ha' phone again on some dicked out ass shit like that again ima' fuck you up, on boo bitch! Ima' fuck you up bad li' funky bitch keep playin' these internet games you gone see" He flashed out hanging up the phone knowing his message got where it needed to be.

Why was he defending the girl so hard? He didn't know he ain't never defended anybody from his li' hoes he usually let them argue but he fw Amoura too much to let people play with her.