𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎

𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎, 𝙻𝙰
♫: 𝙵-𝙵: 𝙽𝚋𝚊 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚘𝚢

"Mane I'm lookin' fa' baby joe nem" Yb sighed "Fa' what?" I questioned looking over at him as he sat on the dresser "I'm tryna smoke!" He stressed and I nodded.

"Take ya mind off it" I shrugged and he smacked his lips "How bitch?" He spat and I mugged him "Ian' dem li' boys you be dealin' wit' don't call me out ma name" I spoke and he chuckled "You talkin' to me?" He laughed and I shrugged.

"Ain't nan' other nigga in hea" I replied and he nodded "Ima fall back fore I get mad" he mumbled "wasn't gone do shi" I challenge and he smirked before hoppin' down from the dresser slowly hiking up his pants.

"Waddup" he smiled holding onto his pants still "Do sum" I challenged again and he smacked his lips "I'a really Joce' off you but it's ight" he laughed and I shrugged once again.

"Stop allat puss' ass shit Ian wit dat" I mumbled and he laughed again "You my brudda my fault" he said and I nodded not in the mood no more.

"Slide to the store wit' me!" He suggested standing in front of me wit' his arms crossed and legs spread looking directly in my eyes since we were the same height.

"Why yeen' talkin?" He huffed but i continued to ignore him, looking at him with a mug still plastered on my face. "I'm sorry" he smiled holding his arms out and I mugged him even harder.

Yb had a weird personality it's like one second he was the meanest nigga you could meet and then out of no where his whole persona drops and his voice changes and he just some soft nigga.

I didn't mind tho' it was Growin' on me but it still surprised me sometimes.

"Please?" He mumbled and I smacked my lips slowly walking into the hug. "I'm sorry" he repeated slowly rubbing over my back.

"Gay asl" I mumbled feeling his body vibrate as he laughed "Shut up bitch" he smiled pulling away from the hug.

"You ca' come wit' me? Or you got sum' to do?" He asked again and I shrugged "I ca' slide I got a video shoot tomorrow though" I said and he nodded "Thank you" he smiled making me nod.

"I ca' drive" he offered and I nodded following behind him.
-

"Why you be changing like dat?" I asked breaking the comfortable silence "Whatchu mean?" He scrunched his face up keeping his eyes on the road.

"Like you regular one minute then you randomly start talkin' soft asf" I explained and I noticed a deep frown form on his face at my words.

"What?" I asked referring to the face he made but he quickly shook his head.

"It bother you?" He asked his voice now soft looking over at me "Nah, I'm just wondering" I reassured him and he slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it" he stressed the deep frown still on his face "It happens when I get comfortable wit' people or sum else idk why!" He continued and I could see one of his hands shaking.

"Calm down li' dude" I chuckled reaching for the hand that sat on the arm rest "Why yu' shakin' and shit? Ian got no problem wit' it I'm just curious my bad" I apologized,