𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

ZOHRA

TUESDAY, AUGUST 6TH, 2024: 8A.M.

I can't believe I lost a baby, I thought I was healthy. I took every precaution ever and I still lost the baby. I can't face my fiancé, my womb is weak. I can't even keep a baby in there long enough, how am I supposed to give him the five kids that we both wish to have.

I made him wait this long, just for me to lose a baby. I feel useless and pathetic.

"Knock, knock. How are you doing?" Dr.Philander asked, coming in for the hundredth time.

"Same as before." I mumbled, looking up at the ceiling.

"Dr.Washington, really wants to be in here. He hasn't slept or ate since you guys got here last night, I feel you should allow him back. You didn't create the babies on your own, and you did not lose the baby on your own. You have an amazing support system out there, and he just wants to be here for you. He needs you too and you need him too." He spoke, causing more tears tears to fall from my eyes.

"Bring him back, please." I said, wiping my face then I sat up in the bed.

"Thank you." Dr.Philander said, then he left out the room.

Moments later I heard the door open, and I knew it was him.

"Babydoll." He said, softly walking closer to my bed then he dropped to his knees beside me and laid his head on my belly.

"I'm not mad, I promise. I'm just glad you and the babies are ok." He reassured, right holding my ringed hand.

"I-I'm sorry, baby. I-I lost the ba-." I couldn't even finish the word, because I was cut off by tears.

"Shh, we lost a baby. I'm not mad, stop apologizing. I love you, babydoll." He said, wiping my tears then he kissed my lips.

"I love you more, and I love you too babies." I said, looking at him then I looked down at my belly.

"We're having twins." He smiled, then I smiled too.

"My pussy gonna be loose." I mumbled, looking at the ceiling while shaking my head.

"Bro, what." He said, laughing a little while shaking his head.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, then his face softened.

"Is it bad, that I don't feel anything? Yes, I'm sad that we lost our baby, but I'm also happy that we still have two babies growing inside of you and that you're still here." He said, causing me to reach out to his face and rub it.

"I feel numb too, but I'm happy to have my two little chipmunks as well. God was really on our side, we will blessed with more babies one day." I said, then he nodded his head.

"I couldn't agree more, we have three more to go." He said, smiling then he let out a big yawn.

"Come, get inside the bed." I said, scooting over then he got in carefully and wrapped his arms around me.

THREE MONTHS LATER

"Man, I'm thinking of getting a new tattoo or something." I heard Tribe say, as I walked down the stairs.

It's been three months since the miscarriage and I can say things have been going alright. Today makes the fifth month of my pregnancy and the day that we let everyone know that we're pregnant. We haven't really been hanging around the family beside you know Ty and Matias. We've been contacting them on the phone and things like that, but no in person visits but that ends today.