Love you to the moon

Inspired by a few lyrics from Seven - Taylor Swift

⚠️Warning :- child abuse, domestic violence, murder and harrasment.

Jimin was sitting on the front porch of his house with a bruise on his lips and a dark eye. He was looking miserable and it wall all because of his abusive father.

He was peacefully doing his homework after coming back from school. Just a seven year old boy from class 2 doing his daily homework led to getting him bruised and beaten up this bad. Why?

Just because his father was angry that his friends insulted him for having an old ass golf set. That's what his father did, take out all his anger and frustration on the little boy who did not had any fault in that.

Earlier when jimin's mom was alive she took care of him while he was hurt and beaten up by his father. She herself was injured due to his father hitting her also but still she did not cared about her wounds.

She used to hug jimin and they both would cry to sleep wishing for a better life and a good father and husband but every next day his father got worse.

One day he came home so drunk and started to beat Jimin's mother with his belt. She cried and yelled in pain hoping for mercy but that demon didn't even knew the meaning of mercy.

When Jimin intervened and tried protecting his mother, his father slapped him hard making his cheek all red and swollen. His mother held him back and and told him to hide in the closet.

He quickly went inside the closet and his behind all the clothes. After that night when he came out, he did not see his mother ever again. People told him his mother dies in an accident as she tripped and fell from the stairs in the house and had a severe concussion and internal bleeding leading her to death.

But Jimin was sure that this was not the reason. Even though he was just a seven year old child, he understood his father and his acts enough to know that her mother did not died in a mere accident. It was his father, He beat her to death. Jimin heard those loud screams of his mother untill they weren't there anymore. Suddenly those screams stopped and after that he never heard his mother's voice ever again.

Because of that monster Jimin was an orphan. That man did not consider Jimin as his child and believed that he was result of an infedility of his wife even though he knew that his wife was the loyalest women and loved that man so much that she could never even dream to cheat on him.

Sitting on the front porch, a lone tear escaped from those tiny eyes of the little boy. Suddenly he felt a hand on his palm and other hand cupping his cheek, slowly wiping off the tear. Just like his mother did.

He looked up to find his last hope. The only ray of comfort left in his life. The only person who made Jimin felt alive. Jungkook, his best friend and everything, Jeon Jungkook.

"Jiminie please stop crying. Don't worry, I am here for you. Did you again trip from the stairs or hit your head on the cupboard or slipped on the marsh lands. How many times have I told you to not go there alone. It's dangerous Minnie." The bunny boy said with a cute pout trying to clean Jimin's wounds with his white handkercheif.

Jimin could not hold himself back from bursting. He started to cry and that made Jungkook worry thinking he said something wrong. "W-what ha-happened?" He worriedly asked.

"Jungkook-ah, my father..." Jimin paused before saying anything. He knew if the word got out that his father beats him to death and is the reason behind those marks he bears then he will be dead meat. Jungkook noticed his hesitation and took his tiny hands in his small but still bigger than Jimin's hands.