🍊🥕🧡🍑🧶

2 weeks went bye and not much has happened 

I woke up and immediately went down stairs my Dad is coming back from a trip today I have no idea where he went but I know he is coming back I have been meeting Dom every night by the lake just not swimming so I don't get sick again the days have been slow the past two weeks but today is going to be different Dom is going to come spend the day with me, my phone rang on the table "hello" I said not even picking up my phone "hey Colson help I need help" A crying Dom said from the other side of the phone "Dom what is going on" I said panic sparking in my voice "I came out and my Dad is freaking out I chose to live with my Mom but I can't move in with her for a few more days I have my bag just please" 'Dom where the fuck are you'  his Dad yelled in the background "ok calm down I will be there" I don't know why I care this much I haven't even known him for a month and I have never been into town let alone out of the woods "please" he said one more time and he hung up the phone. What is going on Ok I need a game plan I can't drive but I can fly wait how do I now where he is ,no I shouldn't fly I will just run or something he has told me where he lives I just have to remember it's a blue house on 8 Rail Drive no Rail Court I don't know I am just going to look for a blue house close by because I know it is 8 and the street starts with Rail. I started running it felt like I had been running and looking for street names for forever until a couple more minutes went by I saw a street named Rail Drive I was right the first time I hope I started looking for houses 8 then I found it it was blue and the neighbors of the surrounding houses were outside probably do to the screaming but it was quiet they were all staring at me oh ya yeah that's right I have wigs and horns not to say someone might recognize me as MGK regardless I am not worried about that right now I went inside to see Dom cowering in the corner his Dad no where in sight "Colson no please leave I don't want you hurt" his voice was shaky and he looked broken "why I am going to be fine" he shook his head as his Dad walked down the stairs "who is this punk" his dad said staring at me "hi my name is Colson and I am here to help your son" I flashed him a fake smile "umm he doesn't need any help thank you though" he said as I walked over to Dom grabbing his had and pulled him behind me "Colson no please I don't want him to hurt you" his dad laughed "aww how cute he's a screw up to" I let my eyes flash red "No please he's not worth it" Dom whimpered from behind me as I felt a warm smudge on my arm "Dom are you bleeding" I pulled my arm in front of me to see I was right now I'm pissed but he didn't answer "why do you care" his Dad walked twords us "you did this to him you are his father he is supposed to trust you and as soon as he opens up to you ,you cut him and tell him his feelings aren't valid you monster" I yelled stepping with Dom to the door  "oh I'm the monster" he laughed this fucking maniac what is wrong with him "fine you can take him but he has secrets" secrets what secrets "fine I love him for him something you should have done" I grabbed Doms hand and I ran out the door as his Dad yelled rude things and slurs we ran until we got till the end of the street "Colson I can't run anymore" oh my god I forgot he is hurt I am a terrible person I just made him run for like 10 minutes "ok that is fine get on my back"  he shook his head "your jacket" aww he is so sweet but I don't think that is the most of our worries "Dom get on my back or you aren't going to see me for a long time please don't let that happened" ok that sounded weird I know it did but I didn't want to scare him that much but at least it worked he got on my back and I started to fly away, yes it sounds cringey  but it is the best way to say that "why was it so important for us to get away" he said I could tell how tired he was "SPC was behind you and I didn't want them to take me" oh right he probably doesn't know what that is but he was to tired to care for those who don't know it is the state paranormal control we are not allowed out of the woods so they will come and take people like me to places where people are more welcoming to us "Dom you need to stay awake for a little bit longer ok" he looked up and nodded I went to get a wet rag and stuff for his cuts "ok can you take you shirt off" he sat up and did as I said "oh shit" I said to myself he had a lot shallow like rips in his skin like they weren't cuts this is wild I have never seen something like this before "what is is bad" umm well yes but I would never say that to him "here let me take a picture" I did that and showed him I look up at him he was crying, I hate seeing him like this "what happened" I said trying not to cry "I don't want to talk about it" I nodded and dabbed the blood off the outside of the cut "this has hydrogen peroxide on it so it will probably burn" he grabbed my other hand "ok just be careful please" I tried to smile as I placed the rag on his skin , he winced as more tears feel from his eyes "hey don't cry we are done now" now I know I could ruin everything but I kissed him he pulled back and then leaned into me obviously surprised "oh gosh sorry" I heard someone say from behind me "hello" I said turning around as my Dad opened the door "hey Cole was I interrupting something" I shook my head "oh hey Dom are you ok that looks pretty gnarly" he said looking at his stomach "yea  I am ok Colson took care of me" I grabbed the rags and put them on my night stand "so are you two dating or something" he said pointing back and forth from me to Dom "no" we both said quickly "well then what did I walk in on" oh right he did just watch me kiss Dom "he was just trying to make me stop crying" Dom said keep eye contact with me "ok well I have to unpack see you guys later and Dom are you staying for dinner" Dom just nodded and my Dad closed the door "I like more than I think I should" I kissed him again and he smiled "I like you to but I really want a nap is that ok" "yes of course I am going downstairs and I will be back soon ok" I walked down the stairs into my dads room "hey Dad can we talk" I said looking for him "yes of course is everything ok" he said walking out of his bathroom "yes but Dom needs to stay for  a bit" he probably isn't going to react well to a guest but only for a few days "yeah sounds good" he says as I started to walk out "hey Cole I won't be mad if you were moving fast, I don't mind if you are not just friends" I'm sorry what did my Dad just say I should date Dom oh shit is it that obvious that I like him "ok thank you" I smiled to myself maybe my Dad was right maybe moving quickly is a good thing. 

Ok thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡