💙🦋🐟👔🩵

Dom's pov 

I thought for a moment he did this because of me this is my fault! I lost it and now we are here.. I-I broke him... again  {"here come with me" I said snapping out of my thoughts "ok..but where are we going" he looked confused for a moment then started to walk with me "can you just trust me" I laughed a bit through my words. I was going to take him back to the lake that is where we first met maybe that will help, we walked for a while until we got to one of the last passage ways I paused for a moment realizing there was a being, not really sure what kind in front of us he was average height with horns that resemble Colson's but he had grayish wings; piercing green eyes, light brown hair, and an obvious problem with us "hello Cole we have been expecting you" the man's voice was ruff and loud, but pause we? who is we? "Hello Wrath, what exactly do you need?" Colson replied in an exhausted tone "you know exactly why we're here" he barked back with a terrified laugh at the end "you are going to have come with us, and your little human toy too" the man I assume to be Wrath said still laughing "toy? Colson what is he saying!?" he only looked at the ground as another person came for behind us and grabbed him "b-but that's not fair? he did what he was supposed to do!" I screamed as I felt someone grab me as well "no actually he didn't, weakness is not tolerated in future leaders" the person behind me answered "and must be eliminated as soon as possible" he continued "wait! wait! everyone wait please just tell me who you are and what you are going to do to him" I yelled again just trying to understand "well we are the sins and you have been playing with the seventh" Colson looked defeated like there was nothing left for him to do and I was just confused the seventh? Like the seventh sin?"and what about the word eliminate do you not understand, toy" he replied again I paused is it really over this is all my fault "I'm not a toy stop calling me that" he only laughed "do you think he loves you or something or do you love him" he answers in a mocking tone "you want to take his place or something" he persisted "say no!" Colson yelled "but you'll die!" I for that first time felt truly defeated "yes baby I know but I knew this was going to happen, I need you to let ME go" I just looked at him for a moment I don't know why but I felt like he was slipping away "I don't fucking   want to!" I had such serious tunnel vision in the moment it felt like only me and him "to fucking bad, this is my choice now get over it if you can't just be happy without me than that sucks for you" what is happening this isn't him these aren't his words, his tears, his thoughts "Dom Dom you there" I could hear in the distance, but none of this was his all of this was mine "hey, hey there you go, you ok"  I finally snapped out of realization hit me like a brick I just had a full blown panic attack "why.. what.. who..." he smiled at me as I came back to the land of the living "ok, ok just calm down" this is a side affect of my spark isn't it "do you know someone named Wrath" I said slowly "oh ya that isn't what he goes by his name is Rook, why?" So this was like a panicked vision "h-he was in m-my dream" he nodded slightly "that wasn't a dream bubs, you got overwhelmed and you spark took it as an opportunity to scare you" that makes so much sense "yo-you aren't w-who I think you a-are" his smile dropped as if he knew this was coming "wrath do  you mean by that?" You could tell he really didn't want this to happen "your the seventh a future leader, I don't know what that means though" I added obviously confused "oh ya about that.. do you know what the seven deadly sins are?" Well duh "yes I do, why?" He just looks scared as I talk "I um I'm lust" I thought for a second he doesn't act like you would expect lust to act "oh ok so that explains your gift and why they were so keen on dealing with your dad" he stood up and started to walk away "where are you going" I didn't do anything I hope "I didn't expect you to want to be around me anymore" what? Why does he always insist on being confusing "this doesn't change how I look at you at all, you still the same person to me" we both smiled as he walked over to hug me "wait I don't think I want a hug" he stopped again as I leaned forward to kiss him.

Ok thx for reading (everything goes full circle) ;) (I'm not able to proof read sorry)