The benging

(yes that was purposefully misspelled)

OKAY

So you might have some questions. Comment them here!

I have a few questions that you might have and answers as well!

1. I am scatter brained with ADHD and such so I am not good at sticking to one thing so I will be hopping around.

2. The Narrator has a name. Her name is Carmel, she is... Odd. Carmel is basically a character in this story, but she will be in and out.

3. Chapters will be marked by a U of F for Finished or Unfinished, and there may be multiple parts or just adding onto a preexisting chapter.

4. There may or may not be superheros and crossovers of ridiculousness.

5. If there are any characters that are obviously not mine, Avengers, MHA/BNHA, Rick Riordan stuff, whatever, they belong to the og owner. I will not be putting any disclaimers until the END of the chapter they show up in for a lack of spoilers. (If that makes sense)

TLDR:

The Narrator is a character who is called Carmel. Carmel calls me Sunshine.

Also all the actual writing is mine.
Credits to original owners of certain characters I may use.

OCs are of major importance, this is written out of order, respective characters go to respective makers. CD is my own original spin on a character.

Hope you enjoy!
□■□■Ray■□■□