95.

Prince Chaeyoung.

That punch was hard. I shook my head, not letting myself blackout. I tried to push myself up as quickly as I could. I was kneeling when he lunged at me again. I met his sword with mine. He gave all his strength which doesn't match my current strength. His sword slowly gets closer to my face.

With all my might I pushed my sword and then kick him hard on his thighs. He cried and fell sideways. I fell backwards as a result of the strength I gave to kick him. I slowly stood watching him writhed in pain.

A few seconds after he stood again clutching his thigh then he stood straight and stomped both feet then shook his body. He really is something. He endured all his pain and was still able to punch me hard.

He lunged at me and this time his attack was a series of hard throws of his sword. I deflected them all this time with my strength back. When I gave all my strength I counterattack him with a series of hard throws too. This time I did it quicker than his attack and he struggled to deflect each strike.

He thrice failed to deflect which had hit him in his arms and twice slashed his chest. He deflected my last attack which is my strongest. He was forced to stepped back from it's force but his legs gave up on him which made him fall backwards.

He was panting hard, groaning and bleeding on both thighs, chest and arms. I let him rest for a bit. I knew the moment I've been waiting for is near. Everything went well as planned.

After a while he stood. He used his sword so he could stand. He once again stood straight, stomped both feet and shook his body.

He then lunged at me this time I'm ready. I met all his continuous strike. Deflected it all. I could feel he's using all his strength that's left. Once in a while I move quick which he couldn't deflect hitting his arms again. He didn't stop though and still strike hard.

It's time, I said to myself as I heard a hoot of an owl sound. This time I'm no longer holding back. I moved faster and he missed my strikes and hit his arms, shoulders and waist. With all my strength I hit him hard on his chest then stab again on his thighs.

He fell in his knees as blood gushed everywhere from his body. His sword was the only thing that supports his weight keeping him from falling. I then kicked his sword causing him to fall down.

He fall face first on the floor. Blood dripping from his body. He turned himself upright, lying on his back and breathing heavily.

I then turned and walked towards the castle doors. I heard him grunt, stood, took his sword and launched himself towards me.

When I turned around I saw him his sword held high but his eyes were wide. Then I noticed four arrow heads pierced on his body. Three on his chest and one on his head.

I quickly stepped sideways as his body fell along with his sword. I looked up and saw Momo and Tzuyu looking at him with both their bows slowly lowering.

I then looked at him. His body no longer moving. Blood gushing from his body. I feel no empathy on him. I want him to feel each pain. To suffer. This wasn't even enough. His life isn't enough to fill the pain he inflicted to me and my brothers. Even on the families of the Kings he killed.

Yes, I felt no shame on wanting him dead. I maybe a good man, but I am no saint.

It's done. He's dead. After that everything felt slow. I put my sword back into it's scabbard. I then saw my brothers running towards me and then hugged me. As our bodies collided all three of us cried. We have brought justice to our father's death. Yet that couldn't being him back.