DARD

Divya✨
What!!!!!!!
Really I'm not dreaming????
Darshan!!!!!!

He just posted about his DR 2.0!!!!!! Mummy!!!!! "Dard"
It's trending on twitter!!!
Bluefamily's going mad!!!
And me!? I'm like frying I'm heaven!
My chest is full of pain...an indescribable pain! A pain of happiness
          A Dard of happiness

I quickly opened my dairy which i carry everywhere.... wherever I go!
And wrote there about this day! An memorable day!

Darshan💙🧿

I laughed lightly not letting her know I'm here. Outside her room door! I'm not stalking her...maybe I am? I don't i was just crossing her room and found her door opened a little and saw her jumping probably looking at her phone and i knew it why she was jumping here and there because i just posted about... Dard
Hehe! This girl! I smiled and left for my room maybe she will come to talk with me! Maybe!

I was lying on my bed staking my twitter fam! They all are excited and I'm a little nervous as always! But then a smile formed on my lips.

Divya saved her Raval💙|🧿#dard🥺✨
@DivyaloveherRaval
Woahhhhhh!!!!!! Raval!!!! Monsoon song ki jagah monsoon album you're the best!!!💙🥺

She twitted under Dard poster which i posted a few minutes ago

"Hahah! Yehi chahiye tha na!?"

I replied and waited for her to reply back because i know she will and all the bluefamily members will go crazy! That's what always happens!

"Raval!!!! You heard Bluefamily's heart"

She replied back! "Bluefamily's heart" i expected her to write"My heart" but anyway i liked her comment and went to check her profile! Don't ask me why!
212 following!? Another reason to laugh!
4023 followers?! Ummm....nice! What's so interesting on her account!?

I was going to scroll down when she changed her twitter dp, header and her account name

"Divya is waiting for DARD💙🥺"

This girl will kill me once! Once?! No! She's killing me everyday! She saved me but now she's killing me everyday, everytime, every second! And I'm enjoying it!

Finally i scroll down and the first pinned tweet was  "Raval is always there" which i twitter some years ago! A gentle reminder!
Then i saw another tweet about now...what she tweeted and i replied...
Going down... Another tweet
"Divya is in DARD because of JUDAIYAAN"

Even me Divya!

I read most of her tweet... which...i think i shouldn't...

Divya❤️
Ahhhh!!!! He again replied me! God! I'm sooo in love with him! Even though we're together! In same mansion... still this small interaction is everything for me this is where i found peace...not talking with him face to face...but like this..
This makes me fell in love with him more

Every damn time!

I'm soooooo excited to listen to Dard songs!!! Ahhhh!!!! I love him!!! I love his songs soooooo much!!
I said the last part out loud! But that's not the only thing! I was on my bed...and then i saw Aakash... Near the door...with red eyes...he..! Is he fine!?

A fear hugged me like always! I felt a pain in my chest again... And tears in the back of my eyes...no! I don't want anything bad to happen! But my childhood trauma... Feels like whenever somebody is crying there's something... wrong.. going to happen!

Aakash! I called out loud!
He was just there shock!... No! No! God I'll kill you! Or myself! I cursed!

I jumped on the floor! And take baby steps... preparing myself for the danger which is approaching me! I reached for him grabbed his arms tightly...tears already make their way! I started screaming his name multiple times.
But he didn't answer, he was just looking at a distance, far! And suddenly a loud laugh entered my red ears
I saw Ravi laughing near the door and then Aakash also started laughing... grabbing his stomach..and by this time i knew it...it was a prank like always! I hate them both! Soo much!!!
I closed the door behind me! Went near the window from where light was coming inside my huge room! I closed it too with the curtains! Turn the AC off!
And set near my bed...my legs hugged my chest...
It was just a prank
I tried to control myself which i know i can't!...
I always needed somebody near me
But here I'm alone...
With nobody
Maybe a ghost?
I closed my eyes more tears flowing from my eyes...but i wasn't crying!

__________________PAST___________________

Author

Divu! Divu!
Ravi came into a small room. He was looking for his elder sister. Divya quicking waped her tears and put a fake smile on her red-ish face!

"Kya hua?"
She asked

"I was missing you"
Little Ravi hugged Divya. He always do give a hug to her after coming from school.

"I missed you too"
She said

"Oyyeee eat lunch!"
She said breaking the hug

"Okay"
He gave her a gentle smile and head over the dinning area. Divya took some time to control her tears which was there just because of her father. Her father borrowed money from a dangerous man for his dranks a month ago and a few minutes ago that big fat man came to take the huge amount of money. He didn't have it. He wasted it all in dranks and his wife, Divya's mom was sick... All the money was also gone in that..he couldn't give him the money back..and soo he have to break the account of money which was left for his wife's. Divya saw it all coming back from school. She saw her mother sleeping. Whatever happened her mother doesn't even have a clue nor Divya was going to give.

A FEW HOURS later

"Areee you all?"
It was Divya's father's voice. She was in her room studying...ummm... actually overthinking.  She thought it might be her father's friend. But then again a voice came which was her favourite voice

"Uncle!!! Where is Divu???"
She run to her main door and saw 15 years old Aakash holding something in his hands... Maybe a gift for his favourite cousin?!

"Aakash?!"
She run to him and hugged him . He hugged her back and everybody giggled.

Tbc✨
The story is coming to an end!

And yep i wants to know from you! Yes you! ?my reader do you want a happy ending or a sad ending? I know you'll say happy!😏 But this story is about Baarish lete aana mv and you know what happened at last...Maybe Darshan or Divya...someone will left...at last..
Keep a guess who?!
And are you happy if there will be a sad ending?! Because my next story..who I'm waiting for soo long...has a happy ending..

And also I'm really sorry for a short part I'm not getting time and I'm having exams...
Spread love and do you get the notification?? Are you waiting like me for Dard??
And yess the first song is Mahiye Jinna sohna... Super excited!!!💙