HER promise 🌃

Present

She opened her heavy eyes because of tears and when she looked at her position she was lying on the floor and when she looked at the watch it was almost 6 pm. She realised she slept for soo long when she shifted from her position she looked at the blank wall for more then a minute, her tears all dry. The prank really effected her.
And then she heard a knock on the door. Maybe it's again Ravi and Aakaash she thought but when she opened it. It was her aunt

"Divu...beta..are you okay?"
She asked

Divya thought maybe she asked this because she saw some tears so she was trying to hide her face unaware that her aunt came to look for her two times. She was a bit tensed and that was looking at her face...

"Yeah... I'm.. I'm totally fine..."
Divya replied

"Beta..."
Her aunt hold her hands while let Divya to look at her .

"Woh...Dar..Darshan.."
Her aunt started. Divya got scared

"Darshan?"
She asked a bit worried because of her aunt broken voice

"Darshan...got a heart attack"

Divya just stood there not believing her ears.
She all most collapsed on the floor.

She remembered that day when Darshan came to hospital in an emergency and when the doctors checked him it was Coronary heart disease...it came after few days of reports and Darshan didn't came to borrow it...one of her employee told her but she let it go because she was busy and doesn't paid attention to it but now she remembered she was cursing herself for not telling him about it.

"Konse Hospital??"
She asked her aunt

"They...went a few minutes ago only beta...maybe you'll find them on the road...Aakash, Ravi and your dad are in the same car aur.. Darshan aur uske friends dorsi car mein hai..."
Divya just nodded, took her car keys and went straight... She called Ravi on the way..he told her which hospital they were going...and suddenly it started to rain heavy..and again a feeling...a scared feeling.. hugged her..she know something was going to be wrong...very wrong....she started to drive on high speed but their cars were not in her eyes... The road was full of cars and trucks...
And suddenly she saw a  black car it was of Aakash. She speeded up more and she came forward then them now they were behind. She pulled her phone out to call him and let him know she's forward and near them but suddenly she was a truck unbalanced coming towards on a high speed...the person who was with the truck driver was telling everybody to pull... scamming that the break failed. The voice was not clear because of the sound of rain but the people panicked and it shows what was going to come. The other people park their cars on the side and they were telling Divya to do the same but her heart was telling something else... somebody needs her help.. somebody perious that she can't lose. And now the truck speed was more she took a glance at Aakash's car. Her father was sitting with Aakash on the front set while Ravi was back. The rain become more heavy and realised Aakash car's haven't stopped and was following her but they were not near her. The truck was coming very near and she without thinking twice...came forward the truck and boom!

Her car crashed unto the truck, the truck was half above her car which even though she wants to leave the car but she's couldn't.

Divya❤️
I opened my eyes. And saw myself on the way to the hospital..maybe. It was still raining heavily. I was lying on somebody's lap. The car wasn't on full speed, maybe because of the rain. Ravi and my father was in the front. Maybe my head it's on Aakash's lap. I was in all blood. And i know...i won't live more. My breathing become heavy. I'm not getting enough air.

"Div...divu??!"
I heard Aakash's voice... he's calling for me. But i couldn't move nay part of my body. I hold Aakash's hand. And now i know what i wants to asks.  I somehow looked at him. I cannot see his face probably..but that's enough for me to feel peace for awhile.

"Aa....Aakash..
Can you do one thing for me...?'

I asked him...the words came out somehow.

"It's not the right time to ask something Divya...now.."
He answered his voice feels like he was crying.

"But... please.."
I really don't have time..and this idiots don't know... I'm slowly feeling my soul leaving my body..but before that...i want..that...i want to live within somebody..my soul wants to live within her favourite person

"Bol..."
He said...

"Can you give your phone?"
I asked...it will do what i want.

He gave me his phone. I instructed him what to do. And did my work by that time..he was crying.. holding me..Ravi was also crying... I'll never see my two brothers crying hopelessly like this before. My eyes wasn't open full..i couldn't see my dad. But he's driving the car. And that's why it's slow.

"Divu...i thought you'll see my wedding..my kids..my grandkids and my graveyard..but you're leaving...why so soon?"
Aakash said in my broken voice.

"Maybe... mom's missing me..."
I said...i want to say sooo many things to him..to everyone i know..in this world...but i don't have soo time.. my heart..my chest..starts to pain... it's needs air...but still...my soul doesn't want to leave anymore.

"Turn right only 15kilometers more"
The Siri in the car said.
15km! Such a long time.

"You don't know..how to drive a car??!"
Ravi screamed at dad for driving slow.

"It's raining soo much... don't you know..you foolish boy...?!"
Dad screamed at Ravi

"You want her to die???"
Ravi reply screaming back!

"You want us to die then in this fucking rain??"
Dad Said or scream

"You care more about your life??"
Ravi asked.

"Ofcourse...i have a family..i have a daughter..I have a wife!"
Dad again Said.
And you know...i didn't felt bad...i didn't left anything...i forgive...him...
And i fullfill my mom's promise
I didn't let anything to happen to them but to me....

Tbc🌃

Two parts in one day!💀