Dream???🌆

Darshan 🧿
"Darsh...!" A voice came..i opened my eyes...and saw a figure standing in the dark concer of a room...it..it was a voice of a girl.. she was standing beside a window... it's  cloudy.. it's.. it's going to rain..and I'm here on my bed... i think i remember this place...this room..this atmosphere...this aurora..this blue-ish walls...with a dream catcher right beside the other window from where the whole city is visible.. it's..it feels soo good here...the wooden ceiling... everything everything feels homely..
As if somebody is hugging me tightly not letting me go and yep i don't even want to leave ....

"Darsh..."
She again spoke...
I could not see her probably...but i know... she's short..her height...she..she have short hair...and and she's wearing a gown...

I sit up...but still i could not see her...
I saw a door infornt of me but far...
I saw the clock...the time is 11:59...
What's the date?? I questioned to myself.

"It's...18th July..."
She spoke..as if she heard my thoughts..
As i remembered it was the month of September because that's when I went to Aakash's wedding...wait.. Aakash..where is he?? Where am I???
What's this unknown place...but still feels known??...

"It's...18th July...2018...
Aakash is not here
You are at "our place"...where we dreamed together..."

That dark figure said...
No...it can't be..2018..!?
It...it should..be 2023...god damnit!!
I'm not a time traveler right???

"Don't speak in your thoughts...you can talk to me..."

She said...

"I don't..even know...you.."
That dark figure took one step close to me

"I know...you very well...."
She said

"You know...what?? I don't fucking care.."
I said to her

I don't fucking care if this place gives a home vibes...I need to git out of here..

"But...I care...those people out there cares..."

She said and this time her voice is soft...from that time her voice was so cold..a human being could freeze...

"Those people??..."

"Your... people..who cares for you...darsh.."

"My.....

Words doesn't came out from my mouths...the fuck nobody cares...!

I don't even have any parent...
I don't even have... somebody to understand...
When I could find an answer she again started to talk

"You remember?
This day??? 18th July? I was there( she pointed at maybe her desk which is near the window) I was there listening to my favourite song and writing a book...you know i love to write (one step closer to me )then I heard a noise coming from my brother's room, i went and checked he was playing games late at night...but that isn't my poin (one more step).that night..I saw somebody who changed my life... forever...who understand me...who was the first person..to know.. about me more then anyone the person who completely changed me (one more step) and I'm happy that person came to my life..even though we weren't together for such a long time but still that memories that short time was enough for me to fell in love with him..he was not like others..he was itself a star...a beautiful shinning star...but one day...i felt...i felt him alone...he was broken..and i couldn't do anything...i loved him...I still do..."

By that time she finished her sentence...she was there standing right infornt of me...her short brown hair... light brown ocean eyes red with tears..red nose..lips like a fairy just kissed her..she was wearing a white and blue gown...and she was my Sai...my Saisha...my..
I hugged her tightly as much as i could..
She hugged me back. And at that time I had soo many questions...but still i just hugged her my head on her stomach..as I was still sitting on the bed and hands around me...not letting me go ..the fuck! I don't even want to go...tears made its way...and it seems like she was also crying...

"Sai..."
I said

"Darshan... just wake up ..for your family...for your bluefamily..."

"Wake up???"

It was a question but then i saw a girl sitting at the roof of a house with a boy...the boy was holding guitar..and the girl was resting her head on his shoulder...it..it was..my house..all this things were visible from the window...as much as i know...that girl..is my Sai and that boy...is...is me...and here I am.. dreaming!!! Fucking dreaming!!!

She pulled back tears still rolling down her red cheeks...she Started to step back...

Sai...
I called out...
Even if it's a dream i don't want to leave her I'll spend the rest of my life in a dream..but she should not leave...she cannot leave once again...
Even if I'm dead...I want to be with her... I don't fucking care about the world...for me she's the world...

Sai...

I called multiple times but she didn't stop... atlast i stood up from the bed and run to her..she was just near the door when i stopped her pulled her into my eyes once again...and let the world die infornt of myself and my soul...let it left with her...

"I'm gone...."

Hardil's POV 💫

"Sai...Sai.."

Darshan was just speaking her name from two minutes now I called the doctor...they are checking him... maybe he's coming in his senses... Maybe??? No!! He is! Coming back to life and if this is possible by Saisha! God! I love her! I love you Saisha!

And then Darshan opened his eyes...he sit up on the hospital bed... sweating...I set beside him on the chair...the nurse gave him water...

"Where's my locket???"

He said sharing for it...

"Darshan... Darshan it's with me..."

I said and gave him i remember last time also he did the same thing...the locket is really close to "their" heart

I hugged him
After such a long time
I hugged him
Making him feel home.

Tbc⛈️