The last words

Author

"How are you Divu?"
Aakash asked his little cute cousin sister

I'm fine... (actually not)
"Good to know"

"Chalo beta come inside aur app log bhi"
Divya's father said

"Haan hann..."
It was Divya's Dadi who used to stay with Aakash's family

They all came inside and have a good time together...they planned to stay with Divya's family because as Divya's mom was good and Divya's father have to go to job and everything have to be done by Divya so they planned to stay for some weeks.

At Night 11:12

"Divu...."
Aakash came inside Divya's and Ravi's room. Ravi was sleeping on his bed while Divya was studying because of her exam which was coming very soon. She looked back only to find her cousin standing there.

"Kya hua?"
She asked softly not to wake her brother from his peacefull sleep.

"Kuch nahi... nothing...but if there's any doubt..let me know.. I'll help you.."
He said.

"Hehe! Well you don't need to do that..."
She said. As she doesn't want her cousin to sit back her side and help her through questions late at night.

"You must be tried...and it's late...go and sleep"
She said again when he didn't reply her back...

"Don't talk like my mom!"
He said faking anger

"Haha.. nevermind..but now don't disturb me.."

"Okkk bye then but sleep quick okk?"

"Okkkay na"

He smiled and left her room leaving her behind alone like always... like everyone.

11:34

"Divu....."
A week voice came. Divya quickly closed her books and went to her mother's room. She opened the door and turn one the lights. She saw her mother trying to reach for a glass of water which was a little far from the bed. Just by looking at that she got tears in her eyes and quickly went to take the glasses of water. She helped her mom drink the water.

"Food?"
Divya asked

"Ummm....nahi"
Her mother replied weekly

"Anything?"
Divya asked while sitting at the side of the bed. She looked around the room but doesnt find her father. Her aunties must be sleeping and as they are on second floor the cold little weakly voice wasn't be able to reach any of them. She couldn't blame them.

"Um....come let's talk"
Her mother said while holding Divya's hand gentlely.

"No... you're weak...you need rest mum.."
Divya said.

Her mother smiled again...a weak smile and Said.

"Maybe we couldn't talk anymore after some day...and maybe I'll rest forever..."