Chapter 2:​ 🇵​​🇺​​🇷​​🇸​​🇺​​🇮​​🇹​ ​🇴​​🇫​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇷​​🇾​​🇸​​🇹​​🇦​​🇱​

"What's this 'Nexus Crystal' you're talking about?", "Question is, how do we get there?" interrupted Enzo, "No, the question is, where the heck is it?" asked Jacob, willing to get an answer. But to his desperation, Oreveu shook her head sadly, but brightened up to cheer up Jacob a bit. "But look on the bright side, we'll eventually find it!" said Oreveu with a toothy grin on her face, "Yeah, you're right," said Jacob hopelessly. "So, why exactly are we sittin' around when we could go find the crystal right now?" said a new voice, casually appearing behind them emerging from a solid wall. The group was exactly flabbergasted by the appearance. It was a boy in a khaki robe who wore a medallion on his chest, encrusted in gold with the text engraved "Exence Glorious Mhea" around it. His eyes wore a bright shimmer of hope and adventure as his white cape swept across into the non-existing wind in the library. He wore an obsidian crown encrusted with sapphire, ruby, emerald, and other precious stones, and he carried a sling sack which contained a sword made purely from ice and gold. The group just stared at him in shock as he completely got inside the library. "Ah, I see... don't be afraid, I am an ally sent by my father," said the boy, breaking the silence and stillness of the area. "Who are you?" Jacob finally blurted out. "Let us make proper introductions, shall we?" said the boy. "I am Link, the son of your guardian you cannot see... The Watcher Of The Quartz Clock," said Link as he swept his hands gracefully across the room. "What..." Jacob started, now completely discombobulated. "So, who here is the one who created the chaos?" boomed Link. "I- uh, me, er, sir," said Jacob, still aghast. "Alright, then you fix it, but I sense a terrible fate ahead of you, maybe in a few years or so," said Link. "Wait, can you give us a hint of what may happen to us?" said Epouchiom, whose tone was extremely concerned. "Alright, I shall say this much," said Link, then paused.

THE PROPHECY:

Eight figures in the night stand,

Seeking answers in a foreign land.

Their hearts burdened with doubt and dismay,

Yearning to find the stone's elusive way.

Chaos befalls the path you tread,

A tapestry of fate, interwoven thread.

A terrible fate looms, ominous and near,

In a future not distant, but it's not yet clear.

In time's embrace, your fate shall unfold,

Paths intertwined, stories yet untold.

Through trials and tribulations, you'll grow.

"Sounds like a pretty ominous prophecy, innit?" said Jacob instantaneously, mocking Link's accent as he finishes the prophecy. "Isn't it rude to mock someone when they're clearly offering help," Link shot at him with a glare. "Yep, sorry," murmured Jacob from behind. "I'll erase that stupid smug off your face if I can, unfortunately you're stronger than me," he thought bitterly. "You shouldn't broadcast too-intense emotions, it makes them even easier to read." "What? He can read my thoughts!?!" Jacob blurted out, enraged all over that he's been defeated. "Cognitivial Transfer Ability," responded a clear, new voice in his head. "Who are you? Why are you in my mind?" "Relax, it's me, and I'm talking through your head," said Link in response to Jacob's thought. "Ahem, I think we've already had enough casualties, let's stop wasting our time and ACTUALLY go," said Enzo, clearly itching for adventure. "I agree, we've been here for 2 hours now," said Epouchiom. "My bad," said Jacob. He walks toward his bag. "Everyone, today we restore stability back!" he proclaimed as he raised his hands in salute. "Very well then, come follow me," says Link with graceful motion. "Alrighty, tell us where this thing is," says Jacob getting ready to leave. "Well, it's certainly not here," says Link in amusement, "Come follow me," he added, as he walks away from the rest of the group. A massive claw as dark as the universe itself appears on his fingertips to which he rips the air open, revealing a different reality. The group was astonished by this. "Don't just stand there. Get in here!" says Link in an obnoxious tone. "Wait! we need to pack our things first," says the group in unison, as they hurriedly packed their things. "Jacobbb," says a hissing tone, as much to their fear and panic, the skies ripped open, revealing celestial hands as massive as the sun itself. "We have been waiting for you..." as its hands swept across the world as swift as the wind. "NOPE! NO TIME!" says Link, doing a hand motion to slowly disintegrate the group, which he swiftly sealed them in an amulet, as he runs toward the galactic rip he made.

"What the heck was that?" asked Epouchiom, completely breathless and distraught.
"Well, this one hell of a friend of yours," batting an eye on Enzo, "Made different celestial giants for himself, he's pretty desperate to catch your butt if you ask me," Link continued on.
"How is this my fault?" asked Enzo, "You shouldn't have just told me," he added. "Well... an event is an event, we can't revert it. I surely can but I don't think father would be happy," replied Link. "Besides, I'm running out of Celesta."