♡-𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗍♤ (Dessert♤)

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀:𝖭𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗋𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗆𝖺𝗈. 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅(〜^∇^)〜✿〜(^∇^〜)

(Warning:None rlly lmao. Just a ton of fluff and all (〜^∇^)〜✿〜(^∇^〜))

!COLLEGE AU!

During college you had been forced by your roommate to take up the cooking course they had offered.

"I'm sick and tired of cooking by myself when we run out of money. And plus we're both gonna end up piling on weight if we keep eating takeout! You're taking this course Y/N."

Those were their exact words that they said. So the next day you found yourself standing in a tight apron and standing next to a cute boy that you had noticed in your classes a few times..

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"So! Welcome all to your first cooking class!Today we're making dessert but first, find yourself a partner to work with today!"

Our course leader said with a big smile. I didn't actually move from my assigned table because I didn't really care whether I was paired or not. I looked over my shoulder and saw that cute boy from my classes being crowded by a whole gang of girls.

He seemed so uncomfortable but I didn't do anything, thinking I would only make things worse. I started shuffling through the drawers and looking at the different peices of equipment that we were given.

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see that cute boy smiling at me. I had never noticed how cute he was upon closer inspection...

His eyeliner was on point and his eye shadow was amazing...Not to mention his jawline that gave me butterflies. Then there's his smile. His smile is like that of an angel and if it could be a song I swear it would be Symphony by Zara Larsson. (The fact I'm listening to the song on repeat rn is just 😩🤭)

"Hey...I'm Bill, Bill Kaulitz. Mind if I pair up with you?"

He asked, his heavy German accent clashing with his deep voice. God it sounded so sexy..I definitely didn't believe it but people say that I'm hella confident so I decided to give it a go.

"Hey there. My names Y/N. Sure, you can pair up with me."

I said, confidently putting a hand on my hip and smirking at him. He seemed to enjoy my confidence because he then started becoming confident with me too as he stepped closer and leaned in, our noses touching.

"Good, I'll be looking forward to it Meine Liebe~"

He said, smirking back at me. Our moment was soon interrupted by the course leader yelling at us.

"Kaulitz! Y/N! Please do your intimate nonsense in your dorms later."

They said, making everyone laugh. Bil simply chuckled and stepped back. The class soon began and we were then informed that our partner would be the one for the entire semester. Damn I was in for a ride...

Many weeks went by and soon, me and Bill became best friends. We would hang out in my dorm and he eventually moved in after my old roommate transferred into a different college.

It seemed so crazy that almost 2 months ago, we became friends over dessert. How crazy is that?

(´・ω・')(´・ω・')(´・ω・')(´・ω・')(´・ω・')

🄷🄸 🄰🄶🄰🄸🄽! 🅂🄾 🄸 🄷🄰🅅🄴 🄴🅇🄰🄼🅂 🄲🄾🄼🄸🄽🄶 🅄🄿 🅂🄾🄾🄽 🄰🄽🄳 🅈🄾🅄🅁🄴 🄶🄾🄽🄽🄰 🄷🄰🅅🄴 🅃🄾 🄱🄴🄰🅁 🅆🄸🅃🄷 🄼🄴 🄸🄵 🄸 🄳🄾🄽🅃 🅄🄿🄻🄾🄰🄳 🄰🄻🄾🅃 🄻🄾🄻. 🄱🅄🅃 🄰🄽🅈🅆🄰🅈🅂, 🄷🄴🅁🄴🅂 🄿🄰🅁🅃 1! 🅂🄴🄴 🅈🄰!

(Hi again! So I have exams coming up soon and you're gonna have to bear with me if I don't upload alot lol. But anyways, here's part 1! See ya!)

(Word count: 605)