♡-𝖣𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗍♧ (Dessert♧)

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀:𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿;𝖠𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍-𝗂𝗌𝗁;𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇;𝖡𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗍𝗂𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 (≧▽≦)

(Warning:Fluff;Angst-ish;Cofession;Bill being a softie baby (≧▽≦) )

It had been almost a year since you and Bill had become best friends and that year was the best of your life. Bill and his brother Tom had started a band called Tokio Hotel with their two friends, Gustav and Georg.

You on the other hand, didn't know what you wanted to do after your best friend left college. I mean, everything that you did during that year was with him. And you definitely weren't gonna deny it if anyone asked (except Bill of course) but you had developed a...thing for him.

Each time he would ask you the most out of pocket questions like:

"Can I squeeze your ass?" Or "Can I snuggle on your chest, pleaseee?~"

And you would let him have his way because deep down somewhere, you had a gut feeling that he was doing this because he liked you back....

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

As I flicked through the TV channels I felt my chest vibrate as Bill groaned into my chest. I looked down at him after finding a movie and I raised an eyebrow.

"Bill, what's wrong?"

I asked. He didn't move his head from where it was an all he did was mutter some nonsense before he slid his hands up and he rested them on my boobs. (Hehe. B O O B S 😎) I could feel my body tense as he just moved his hands in circles, rotating them round and round softly.

"You want something, don't you?"

I laughed and lifted his head. He looked unhappy about something and it made me laugh at how cute he looked when he pouted.

"Y/N...I wanna ask you something."

He said, removing his hands from my chest and then putting them on my waist so he could situate me onto his lap.

"Yes Bill? What's wrong?"

I replied as I put my arms onto his shoulders and smiled. Bill sqeezed at my hips slightly and sighed.

"I wanted to know...What are you gonna do when I leave. I know that I'm your best friend and we do everything together so are you gonna be able to cope by yourself?..."

He sounded quite concerned and upset about the whole topic and I was too. I hated thinking about it and I hated remembering that the day I was gonna have to say goodbye would be too soon.

The thought made me wanna cry. And sooner or later tears started to fall from my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I could tell that Bill was now worried because if I was breaking down while he was still here, what about when he wasn't?

"Y/N...Please don't cry..."

He said, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close. He sounded like he didn't wanna let me go and I didn't want to either.

"Bill...If I had to tell you the truth," I said, pulling back and wiping my tears so that I could look at him, "I would say that I don't want you to go. I wanna be with you forever and ever. I don't wanna be your friend anymore. Nor your best friend. And I won't deny...for the past year I've developed feelings for you and I want us to be more than friends...I wanna be held by you everyday and I want you to call me your love.. I need you, Bill. And you leaving won't help."

I looked back up and saw a face of pure joy. He looked so happy to hear those words pour put of my mouth as he smiled wider than ever before and held my face in his hands.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear those words come out of your mouth Y/N..."

He smiled and gently leaned in, kissing me with love and passion. I had been waiting and hoping for this moment to happen but it didn't feel like how I wanted it to.

It felt better...

I could feel the electricity running throughout my body as he deepened the kiss and let it hold for a few seconds.

He pulled back and smiled, stoking my hair abit.

"I need you too Y/N. I just wanted to know if you felt the same way I did...And I'm glad that you do because now that's an even more reason for me to stay with you..."

He said, a big grin creeping across his face before he leaned in and kissed me again briefly.

"So does this mean we're like...dating now?"

I asked, giggling as we pulled away. He nodded and put a hand on my waist.

"I guess so, Meine Liebe"

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻. 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆! 𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 3𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆. 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 14𝘁𝗵 💀 𝘀𝗼 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆!

(Hello my bootiful children. I've finished another story so I hope u enjoy! I actually found out exams start on the 3rd of July. Not the 14th 💀 so I'm screwed if I don't start studying. But anyways I'll see you in another story!)

(Word count: 891)