★-𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗒(Rivalry)

Tysm for @Loveu3000mylove for the request 💓. I was having writers block ever since my brain short circuited at the fact I have over 300 reads 😩💀.

BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS ONEEEEE!!! (And tysm for 300+ reads! If we get to 500 imma to a 500 special ❤🎊)

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀:𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍&𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿[𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍];𝖣𝗈𝗆!𝖡𝗂𝗅𝗅;𝖲𝗎𝖻!𝖸/𝖭;𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌 ( '͈ ᵕ '͈ )◞♡

(Warning:Smut&Fluff[abit];Dom!Bill;Sub!Y/N;Rivals to lovers ( '͈ ᵕ '͈ )◞♡)

!RIVAL BANDS AU!

You and your three friends are in an all girl band called Thrashers and recently you guys had heard of an all boys band called Tokio Hotel. And it seemed these guys were taking away your audience.

Thats what started the rivalry.

Each time they would arrange a concert, you guys would show up in the crowd. And they would do the same. You guys would sabotage the mics and they would do the same.

You were the lead vocalist and drummer (occasionally). And sometimes the lead vocalist, Bill Kaulitz, would sneak you a cheeky glance. He would whistle every time you passed him and he would occasionally come up behind you every now and then and slap your ass or put his arm around you.

You always played along because you always found it funny how he would act. And sooner or later the both of you started to like each other. But your so called 'band members' would get in the way and interfere....

□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□

"Come on Y/N! We have to go!"

My friend, Clara, yelled. We were going to watch another Tokio Hotel concert and effortlessly steal the crowd from the boys. I didn't really care about the band anymore. I just wanted to see Bill.

I really liked him and he did too but my friends just thought it was just a 'phase'. So me and him had planned that close to the end, we were gonna go up on stage with them.

Even though both of the bands would hate it we wanted them to realise that there's actually nothing to fight about and that noone means any harm. So there I was, in the car, being driven away to their concert.

When we arrived, the place was packed so ai snuck off to find Bill. It seemed he had the same idea because I ended up bumping into him as I snuck away.

"Oh..Y/N. Thanks for coming..."

He said with a small smile, holding the mic in his hand.

"Yeah..I guess it was the only way we could get them together."

I smiled and sighed abit. Bill put a hand on my waist and pulled me in closer.

"I'll see you stage Meine Liebe"

He said, soon letting me go and walking onto the stage.

"Bastard..."

I muttered under my breath as a small smile tugged at my lips.

As the show went on he signalled for us to come closer so they could call us up and so I grabbed my friends and pulled them to the front. Then I signalled to Bill, telling him to make the announcement.

"So..We'd like to welcome some very well known girlies to the stage," He said as he put his hand out to us  and smiled, "Give it up for THRASHERS!!!"