★- Bad boys always get punished

Hello my beautiful lovelies! o((>ω< ))o. I hope you're all doin well because I sure ain't! ;P. Life's been tough so I'm hanging by a thread but yk. I'll get around it. Anyways this is for the internet love of my life starloverzz <3 Love you Kade :p. Also tysm to all 23k+ people who read this story, I love each and every one of you and that's why I really couldn't resist checking up on yalls lol. ANYWAYSSS heres ya storyyy

!Warningz! ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆: Sub!Bill;Dom!Y/N;Handjob lmao;Semi-public s3x;Weird pervs ig?;Smut&Fluff.

!BAND AU!

You and Bill were the two main vocalists for Tokio Hotel. Having been the cutest best-friend duo when you guys were kids, everyone wanted for you two to sing together.

You two had a cute but strange friendship because Bill was confident and dominant when it came down to fights, interviews or even just going out in general but when you were around, Bill was more well behaved and..quiet. 

No one had seen this side of Bill and some said that the cute submissive side of him was better than the big dominant one they had to handle when you weren't around.

So when you two are out at the mall and Bill gets into a fight, despite your orders not to, you decided to punish him...After all,

Bad boys always get punished...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was a regular day. Just like any other. The gang and I were having fun in the pool that was behind the house and Bill was sitting on the side, paddling his feet in the pool, whilst Tom swum behind me and pushed me under the water by surprise. Gustav and Georg were filming and laughing about how childish Bill looked on the side.

I started getting thirsty and hauled myself onto the ground again before walking over to the small mini fridge to get myself a soda. When I opened the fridge, I was shocked to find that there was nothing, literally nothing, in the entire fridge. I was annoyed because this meant that I would have to miss out on all the fun and run to the mall instead since there weren't any convenience stores nearby.

"Hey guys! I'm running to the mall to get some snacks and drinks. You guys want anything?" I asked. They all looked at each other and then at me.

"Vodka for 3!" Tom yelled

"Oh! Bring some ice cream back too!" Georg added. I wasn't too surprised that it was Georg asking but I shrugged and grabbed my bag along with my see-through beach cover even though I wasn't at the beach. It was stylish, y'know?

"Can I come too, Y/N?" I heard a voice ask behind me. I turned to see bill wearing his shorts and a white, long-sleeved button up. His shades were sitting on the top of his head. I didn't see a good reason why I should've said no and I would enjoy the company so I said yes and began the walk in the hot, baking sun. (Ya'll got sunscreen on dw <3)

We approached the mall and it was fairly busy considering the fact that it was summer. Bill and I made our way to the first store and bought the Vodka, Ice Cream and other things that we had come for. Bill wanted to leave ASAP (rocky) since the sun wasn't gonna last forever and he knew what I was like when we got to the mall. It wasn't my fault I couldn't resist Hot Topic (Live, Laugh, Love Hot Topic)

On our way out, we came across a group of boys. Older looking boys. Not older than Bill but definitely older than me. I hadn't taken off my bikini since I just assumed the beach cover would do seeing as we weren't gonna be long. Well things went south and the group of 4-5 boys all looked at me and whistled. I was used to it by now and since I was walking with Bill, I didn't feel scared or intimidated. I never really do in the first place.