Cousin Enjoyment

This incident happened 2 weeks back.As regular schedule I went to school then dance and gym.Once I came back I took dinner with my hubby romantic sessions then slept.

Next day in the morning my hubby have to go to meet many foreign clients who need piercing so he visited with his team in Mumbai for one week.

Next day in the morning my hubby have to go to meet many  foreign clients  who need piercing so he visited with his team in Mumbai for one week

As call came he told me good bye and went .I was getting ready for the school ,bell ranged I was shocked to see my cousin who is at a good position in mnc.

He told me sis I came here to travel tourist Destination and other important destinations.

I told that's great where you will stay he told me hotel.I was angry and told him why hotel live with your di for 1 week.

He agreed to my request and asked where is Avi.I told bro due to some urgent meeting he will come in next week.

Saying so I gave him keys and told please take care of home and I left the home.

In afternoon as I came back he gave me water and he already prepared dinner I told him thanks.He said you are my di no such welcome.

I feel great to serve you.Then we ate dinner and slept together on same bed.

As per schedule I wake up and be ready want to dance teaching and then gym and came back at 7pm in the evening.

As I entered the home I was extremely tired and he came gave me lesson water and already prepared dinner. We ate and slept.

I was thinking he is such a Good bro don't know what's going in his mind.

Finally Monday over with Good note.
Now four days left only as on Saturday he had to go back to Mumbai.

There is a saying,when God wants everything happens by his will only..In my case hubby went for one week suddenly to mumbai as a piece of work , and as he went,my cousin arrived home and staying with me for one week.

STAY TUNNED FOR MORE UPDATES_