Saturday Cunning plans

Finally went to home and he punch my belly five times and pinch also then slept on my belly.Finally Friday over and only one day left with my cousin.

Finally Saturday arrived and now I started liking him my behavior changed for rakesh.I woke up took bath dress up and was exercising outside then relaxed.Suddenly rajesh came and greet me I told him take bath 🛁.

He took bath and I prepared breakfast we ate and then we both started watching television

He took bath and I prepared breakfast we ate and then we both started watching television.It was already 11 am.

His flight is scheduled at 12 pm in night.I asked him bro what are today navelish plans with me.He asked what.

I told him I noticed you have navel fetish and you did adventures with my navel and belly as days gone.He told yes di I love it.I asked him bro but you never enjoyed your sisters or mom.He told di we will talk at 7 plz.I nodded.

Saying so he laid me on floor and open my belly and slapped it 3 times and then poke pencil in it .Then he used ice and put in my navel and use fruits was just enjoying it to core.

Then he use peanut butter in my navel and licked baldy.Finally he applied oil in my navel and leave there and told me don't clean and as I was start liking him I slept in that position only.

And he slept on my abdomen while navel was filled with oil.In evening around 4pm I woke up and seen still my 🕳 filed with oil and his saliva as he licked fruits from it .

Rajesh head still lying on my belly.I don't want to disturb his sleep so I slept then also and now woke up at 430 pm and seen that my navel fully empty now.I told rajesh you woke up in between and cleaned my navel.He said yes di.