Last Romance by Rajesh

It was already around 715 and discussion going on.He told me di last time want to eat mango from your belly and Navel.

I told ok eat then please continue why you be so sad.I told ok and I laid we took mangos cut and eat from my belly using his mouth.I too enjoyed and I was laying in same position and asked now tell plx what happened with misha.

Rajesh told richa di I slept with her you will not believe she look as Apsara but less than you.I asked what u seen in her.He told me her looks,style and her belly.

I asked him bro not seen her navel.He told richa di never got a chance.Once I laid with her on bed I tried to open her below shirt buttons and her gorgeous fruity belly visible.

Before I proceed had to went to toilet then came back she told what are you upto.I told her what to enjoy your navel and belly.She be too angry and told you go from here.

So I do such things with my gf only and now you my gorgeous sis.I wish you could be my real sis and live in my home.

I told him really thanks and then I wake up and took bath and it was already 830 give him dinner and told him so sad bro.

I told him don't worry once I will be free and take leaves will surely visit your home and tell your sis your fetish level and it's not wrong.He told me thanks di for feeling my emotions.

Then he told me di you have a gorgeous lichi with a seed and ring in it.I said him really thanks.He started being ready for the flight and wake me good bye and asked permission to kiss my nsvel last time.

He kissed and was going to leave I told him don't worry bro your sis mom will surely understand you next month  I am on leave for 1 week [took leave for going to mom house ] but she is not there so will visit you and take misha and aunt under control don't worry.

I asked him bro please delete my pics now you taken.He told di with these pics I could remember of your beautiful structure navel waist and boobs.

I blushed and told me thanks but please keep under secret folder.He finally wake me goodbye and left home.Finally I freshup and be in bed and surfing vidios on net.

It was a tiring day and I discover my bros nature and his fetish level.Then I took oil and apply in my navel and belly as a habit and finally slept.

Finally Rakesh left for his home and on next morning my hubby Avi came back.

It's End