Last Conversation with Rajesh

We laughed together and woke up prepared tea and snacks and sit on the dinning table.Then he told me sis thanks for letting me enjoy your thoppul.I told him you are my bro its OK.

Then finally I asked him what's the problem going in home please tell.Asking so he started seeing me .I told see now my belly navel exposed now please tell na.He told richa di I will miss a sexiest momos and a piece of sexy cherry in it.I blushed and told him thanks.He started crying and I consolidated him he pressed my belly.I asked him are you ok now.He said ok prepare dinner di I had to left around 10pm I told its wrong bro I let you enjoy my navel to the core and belly also.Please disclose what's tension it's already 630 pm in watch.

He told ok di tension is that i have navel fetish I want to touch punch play with anyone navel if I be on bed not of strangers but my di and mom.I asked him so what's the problem they will let you enjoy.I told richa no one is bold sexy confident like you.

I tried to open mom saree once and she slapped me and told its wrong and told me from nowonwards never sleep with me.

I told her also I want to just touch and play with your gorgeous belly she denied.Then I went to my sis next day,she is so irrogant but beautiful.

I asked him so how you consolidated your sis misha.What is she doing now.He answered me di she is a doctor now and her age is 27.She neevr misses gym and yoga.

I told her di can I sleep with you please once she came back from clinic.She denied and told you and mom don't love me and I started crying.She told ok don't say do you are my bro I love you to the core ok sleep with me