Back at it again?

Hi guys,

I hope you all are well. Last year I said that i was going to be discontinuing My Little Bun Bun and at the time I thought that it would be a good idea because of university work and life getting in the way of my writing. In reality it was because when i started writing this book back when i was 16 i didn't think of a plot line for this story and i am still unsure on where this book is going to go.

But i feel bad that this is where i left this book. I want to rewrite the book keeping some of the better chapters that i have written and give myself the opportunity to write a book that i can be happy and proud of so as of 19/06/23 my little bun bun will be rewritten to a book that i personally can be proud of.  i hope you guys can stay and read the revisions i have done and any plot ideas or chapter suggestions are open. I want this book to be a book both you guys and i can be proud of. Im not sure if that sounds like a good idea but im excited to see where this goes with a possibility of new characters and y/n having a name. Let's see where this goes.  Buckle in and enjoy the ride.

So if the chapters suddenly disappear or the book becomes unpublished that is why.

All my love 

Liv  x